Anybody know of places that rebuild ECU's or BCM's

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my wife's infiniti fx35 has been having issues that are all pointing towards the body control module failing. It seems like a common thing and there are repair places in Florida.. however I'd prefer to not have the down time. Dealer is pricing one out now but $2000 was the first number that came to mind from the service advisor. I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my wife's infiniti fx35 has been having issues that are all pointing towards the body control module failing. It seems like a common thing and there are repair places in Florida.. however I'd prefer to not have the down time. Dealer is pricing one out now but $2000 was the first number that came to mind from the service advisor. I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

Ebay. $135.00 + shipping. If you order from China half that. Not as good, but workable.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...57.m570.l1313&_nkw=infinity+fx35+ecu&_sacat=0

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys, the obstacles I understand are if a replacement is installed (potentially many different part #'s) it has to be reprogrammed by dealer, a reman of existing unit is plug and play. I appreciate all suggestions I'm still weighing options.

Top Bottom