Any Questions on the NEW 2022 Line Up?

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
What are the primary differences between the Summit X and Summit Edge besides colour options and that the X can only be snowchecked? If you are not getting a turbo is the Edge basically the same as an X?

no basically the edge is a short tunnel sp, with a few upgrades, not as good as an x though

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
No I'm talking the summit x. Not the edge.

You have to add shot start, just to get the orange and blue color option.

Shot is a 800$ option, it ain't worth more than 50$ imo!! lol

I get ur not a shot caller and cant help me, so it's all good bro.

a sku is another build, so the reason the x has limits is they added a new sku, the edge, there for , that is less options to have for other builds ie the x. explaining why, cheers dave

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no kashima coating, and yes you can drill, but you have to drill where the cooler is not, along the sides is fine, turn the stackable gerry around and it allows more room, if you look at it the base plate on the can is offset, if using the tool box then you cant do this, i dont like the tool box or anything behind the seat as it prevents your feet from sliding over the sled easily. cheers dave

Ok so is the valving still the same? Really liked the expert setup with the 20% stiffer valving and kashima coating.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think he is referring to the calibration itself, was anything done for the boatload of machines that were experiencing an overrev situation this year.
So there is no calibration changes on the turbo p drive?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the extra set of linq brackets for on this edge?
79633853609133bbbcf11e1e15cc3a0a.jpg

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its cosmetic. I want the sled to look good. That's why I want the blue orange option, but don't want shot

Understand the logic? No? You like riding an ugly pos as long as you dont have to pull start? That's great bud

You seem like a monster sticker white oakleys kinda guy

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Expert turbo has the adjustable rear shock and limiter correct? Need to verify this before selling my lockout shock.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they'd just sell the blue and orange option on the stripped down version of the X I wouldnt need a wrap.but they want to charge you 1800$ in other options to get that color over black.

If you like a black sled to match your black Klim gear that's nice. I want some color.
bacK n BLacK for the WiN ... number 1 selling CoLouR on all Brands and categories within ... Period.. eVen Barnard made a commenT Quote : back n BLacK ... AC / DC THiNKS iTs BRiLLeNT !! WE are LYNxXxxxxx !! Hissssss of a FuTure / boLT on

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there actually limited allocation this year or is this a bunch of BS from a greasy sales guy?
0208f3fedd83625ca802cf244e7708ab.jpg

Top Bottom