Any one know more details?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen this on Facebook.
Very said news.
And my condolences to the family and friends.

Just wondering if anyone has any more info on it?

Screenshot_20220605-113740_Facebook.jpg

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow charges are pending.....his friend just got killed and the RCMP want to ruin their life further.....just wow

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was my first thought as well. Most likely alcohol a factor in the accident

When my uncle was killed in the avalanche with my cousin, my cousin can be and might still be charged in his death. Only because they had a flask of whiskey and a couple beer. They were there putting up a memorial for there buddy that had a heart attack and died at that same spot so they were having a beer and a shot in the guys memory. The alcohol did play a factor in the avalanche but it still there and my cousin can be charged. Still hasn’t after two years so likely won’t.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my uncle was killed in the avalanche with my cousin, my cousin can be and might still be charged in his death. Only because they had a flask of whiskey and a couple beer. They were there putting up a memorial for there buddy that had a heart attack and died at that same spot so they were having a beer and a shot in the guys memory. The alcohol did play a factor in the avalanche but it still there and my cousin can be charged. Still hasn’t after two years so likely won’t.

I am speechless. Cannot even imagine how you must feel. After 2 years I think your friend is good to go, he just has this BS paperwork so staying in the "system"

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a statue of limitations on this?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, didn’t say if the passenger was drunk. Sober people don’t normally get into vehicle's with drunks. We all need to be responsible for our actions.
Hey. “Hold my beer” could be a crime next

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming they didn't have seat belts on as well? (I know I shouldn't assume), just thinking if he was straped in, he wouldn't be pinned under it as the report writes?

Top Bottom