Any HD Mechs or Operators Edmonton?

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Have my eyes on a 240d excavator in edmonton for the farm, and some custom work, got a couple jobs lined up i can do. It's over 8 hours for me to drive up there to take a look. Curious if someone would help a guy out, IF you know what you're doing and what to look for, i'm trying to avoid buying a money pit.

Will compensate you for your time.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could always call brandt tractor, yah they are $200 plus an hour but for a few bucks you’ll get pics and a quick assessment and likely some service history when they run the serial numbers being a deere product. I use them to review stuff at ritchies.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Could always call brandt tractor, yah they are $200 plus an hour but for a few bucks you’ll get pics and a quick assessment and likely some service history when they run the serial numbers being a deere product. I use them to review stuff at ritchies.

How much did it usually cost to get done by Brandt?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think the problem with Brandt would be relying that the mechanic they send actually knows something you could hear everyone else saying they are great and end up with the 1 clueless guy, unless Brandt has some kind of guarantee on the inspection.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much did it usually cost to get done by Brandt?
Id call them but there about $200 hr. The cost would be from when they leave the shop till there back, so depending on where they need to go. Also depends on how in depth you want them to look, cutting filters open and the replacement cost etc. Adds up really quick. Could also just call the dealer with the serial number and see what info they have on it.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id call them but there about $200 hr. The cost would be from when they leave the shop till there back, so depending on where they need to go. Also depends on how in depth you want them to look, cutting filters open and the replacement cost etc. Adds up really quick. Could also just call the dealer with the serial number and see what info they have on it.

Brandt will give info out on serial numbers ?
POS finning is a no go unless you know people . Lol

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brandt will give info out on serial numbers ?
POS finning is a no go unless you know people . Lol
Well yah that might be the case here to, I think maybe being a brandt customer I might have equipment privileges. I picked up a deere processor out of the Edmonton auction and before I bought brandt gave me a ton of info on it based off the serial number. Worth a try.

Top Bottom