Another Step to 'Normal' on The Weekend - Went Out to The Movies!

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been almost 2 years. The last movie we saw in the theaters was 'Endgame'. Since then, the new Landmark Theater opened up in Tamarack, and we checked out the new Bond movie Saturday night.
The best bond movie ever, not so sure. A good movie though. A great theater! I think the time for the huge cineplexes is done. This is a way better movie experience. Smaller theater, better sound, leather recliners etc.

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No anti vaxers allowed. Proof required at the door.

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been almost 2 years. The last movie we saw in the theaters was 'Endgame'. Since then, the new Landmark Theater opened up in Tamarack, and we checked out the new Bond movie Saturday night.
The best bond movie ever, not so sure. A good movie though. A great theater! I think the time for the huge cineplexes is done. This is a way better movie experience. Smaller theater, better sound, leather recliners etc.

I went on the opening night - my family took me out for my birthday. I was expecting a full crowd but there was only about 40 of us in the theatre. I agree, it was nice to see a movie again & I am glad you enjoyed a night out!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went on the opening night - my family took me out for my birthday. I was expecting a full crowd but there was only about 40 of us in the theatre. I agree, it was nice to see a movie again & I am glad you enjoyed a night out!
Saw it as well with my daughter. Maybe 40 people in the theatre as well. Movie theaters will be fine. Popcorn and a drink are more than the movie.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t classify this as Normal.

Security guards posted at the doors of my local rink? WTF! That’s where my tax dollars are being spent????
It was actually nicer when things were shut down., like when we were all treated like equals.

Gas was cheaper too. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t classify this as Normal.

Security guards posted at the doors of my local rink? WTF! That’s where my tax dollars are being spent????
It was actually nicer when things were shut down., like when we were all treated like equals.

Gas was cheaper too. Lol
Heard the hockey moms up there were a little bit hard to reason with. :rolling:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard the hockey moms up there were a little bit hard to reason with. :rolling:
Neighbour at the lake has been fighting some kind of cancer.( Didn’t ask) the type.
She had to get the shot to watch her son play football. Even masked she’s not allowed in an outdoor stand without her Russian papers. She is actually beside herself and pretty sure she’s going to regret getting that shot

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Kool... wifey and I went on Saturday nite too. Went to the Terwilliger theatre and had beers and wine and full meal in the theatre... loved the movie. Even though Tamarack is way closer for us, still love the big comfy chairs and in theatre service :) . It was so nice to get out and see movies again :)

Top Bottom