• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 379

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Electrical is butt connected instead of soldered.....wtf????

Otherwise looks good, buddy.... My '04 used to have the 670x in it, but now its back to an 800...... Can't wait to see it.

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Im out in Valemount right now, rode Chappel today Im only pulling 7300 rpm though and the rear shock needs oil ive got no dampening. Pipe is snappy, little loud but sound crisp. Im not the best rider so i didnt push it too hard, but is fun to ride.

Attachments

• IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 438

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out i was feeding it too much gas, dialed back the pro jets and away she went! Clickers are on six with the big spring in it. Was gettin about 8300rpm at wot Took it way back into Renshaw on Sat. 130 sleds and didnt see any till we got back to the cabin. The only issue i have is the secondary doesnt seem to grab enough coming downhill. I think this is backshifting but would that mean a stiffer spring??
Im geared at 21/45 with 9t drivers

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SICK KORY!!!

I think i might try one of these builds!! 740 union bay twin pipes, 05 rev?? YA!
Awesome work man!!:d:d

Cheers:beer::beer:

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey cory this chassie is getting quite the life, its terry here in frt mac i bought it as a rolling chasis this summer, i stripped sent for powder and started building the other night, I started a thread 07 Rolling Chasis build bought from KORE , i didnt think u would mind id i put your name for sled history, my xp is coming along nicely also, i just got it bck from ken, he did an 860 while i was away on vac.

Attachments

• MISC I PHONE 008.jpg
    MISC I PHONE 008.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 506
  • MISC I PHONE 011.jpg
    MISC I PHONE 011.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 496

mckinley

Reaction score
what mods did you have to make for the exhaust? I'm trying to do the same thing to my rev. id just like to try and find out as much as i can in order to do it right the first time :p, but I'm just not sure about the motor placement :confused:.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For exhaust im getting custom pipes made at Neils Power Pipes. As for the motor placement the motor plate needs the mount holes moved over to the PTO side and back a bit to get the crank stub in the right spot for the belt length to work out. I got my plate from KORE and im pretty sure he said the guys at Specialty helped him out with getting the new mount holes in the correct spots. I will let him weigh in on that. Also the motor needs to be lifted up a bit. I got a friend of mine build me some 3 1/4'' spacers so that the carbs will clear the tunnel. I also put on a shorty RV cover and am currently making my own air filter pods that come 90 degrees off the carbs and the filters will be vertical.off the carbs.

Top Bottom