aluminum truck deck

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need an aluminum deck for my ford super duty the box got beat up this summer and instead of repairing it would like a deck that I can use in the summer and winter must be 8 feet wide and 9 feet long with a place to put sled and sxs ramps would like to find a company around the Calgary area

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember the name at the moment but just a thought for you when looking for a company, approx 4 years we got a aluminum deck built for a company truck , and there is a company on the island which has some built or will do almost any option you want and it was cheaper for us to get it built there and shipped to alberta then it was to purchase around here. just a fyi for you .

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rock solid Fabrication. Spruce grove. Two young creative brothers own the business and build some of the best truck bodies, service bodies, trailers. Pretty much anything you want custom at a more than reasonable price because they do it themselves. You can Google them check out some of the bumpers and gear they make online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Rock solid Fabrication. Spruce grove. Two young creative brothers own the business and build some of the best truck bodies, service bodies, trailers. Pretty much anything you want custom at a more than reasonable price because they do it themselves. You can Google them check out some of the bumpers and gear they make online.
I fixed it for you.... Rock Solid Fabrication

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is called express custom trailers and manufacturing , it's in Errington , Vancouver Island, they build nice stuff.

Top Bottom