2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mtn max all day
If they come out with red I will buy one, to match my 1997 136600 haha

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger on MM 800 today. Better deal then AC, prefer the color, dealer was willing to work with a guy and the ES is a bonus. I don't mind pull start but there has been days I would have loved the ES. I've never rode an alpha but I was surprised how light the rear skid was. I'm sure it will be a bit of a learning curve after being on a Pro RMK for the last 8 years. Excited to try something new

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I pulled the trigger on MM 800 today. Better deal then AC, prefer the color, dealer was willing to work with a guy and the ES is a bonus. I don't mind pull start but there has been days I would have loved the ES. I've never rode an alpha but I was surprised how light the rear skid was. I'm sure it will be a bit of a learning curve after being on a Pro RMK for the last 8 years. Excited to try something new
Should be an awesome machine!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mm demo I road last year, felt soft compared to my h. C 20

Clutching and pickup is the softness I felt

Road the same tho as far as suspension

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mm demo I road last year, felt soft compared to my h. C 20

Clutching and pickup is the softness I felt

Road the same tho as far as suspension
Have to wait and see. I hear they overfuel quite a bit during break-in. In all seriousness the MM is the exact same as the HC for 2021.

Last edited:
Top Bottom