All New 2016 Pro Rmk is coming to our showroom FRIDAY MARCH 6TH

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Come down to our showroom this Friday (March 6th) for your first glimpse at the all new 2016 PRO RMK! Our sales team will be here to answer all your questions and our parts department will be able to show you some of the newest accessories coming in 2016!

pro rmk friday #3.jpg

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We'll be here our regular hours, 9:00am-5:30pm but we'll have it over the weekend as well, Saturday we're here 9:00-4:30pm it's moving to its next location on Monday March 9th and im not sure where its going from here.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a question on the three heights of handlebars available. Which height (low, med., tall) are closet to the bars on the current Pros ? I need a benchmark to help decide which bars I choose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HV, according to the podcast at snowest, the mid height bar matches the current Pro bar height.

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We've had some people asking if Polaris is planning to demo the new PRO at some point, upon speaking to our DSM all we've been told is as of right now there is nothing planned, they're throwing the idea back and forth about trying to line something up in early fall so people can have the opportunity to ride this new PRO, no location as of now. Polaris will make an announcement if they decide to go forward with a demo day of some sort.

funtimetim

Reaction score
The 2016 Pro will also be in the Cycle Works booth at the Edmontom Boat and Sportsman Show next weekend.
Also
The TALL handlebars are the same height as the 2015 Pro. Mid are 1" lower and low is 2" lower. This is right from the engineer at the Polaris show in Florida. I asked the same question when I meet with him at the show.

Tim

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed that there are no "announced" ride dates for these sleds. Not sure about CycleWorks west but Calgary isn't having one. Its great that the sales guy calls and says hey do you want to snow check a sled and I ask do you have any rides coming up and they say no, so I say no. I am not snow checking something I am not even sure if I like the ride of.

Obviously its the best yet, but I am disappointed.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am disappointed that there are no "announced" ride dates for these sleds. Not sure about CycleWorks west but Calgary isn't having one. Its great that the sales guy calls and says hey do you want to snow check a sled and I ask do you have any rides coming up and they say no, so I say no. I am not snow checking something I am not even sure if I like the ride of.

Obviously its the best yet, but I am disappointed.

This is something pretty much all manufacturers suck at

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is something pretty much all manufacturers suck at

I give props to Doo though. They have had more dealer rides in the past few years than I think anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom