Albertawheels.ca?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback, I agree it seems over priced, although over the past 6 months in Manitoba only a couple sets have come up, and for more money. albertawheels said about $300 for shipping. And then there is taxes too so it’s not really making financial sense. I’m sure it’s the same in other provinces where the day after the first snowfall, tire shop biz goes up 100000%, so I don’t want to wait much longer, will probably just go aftermarket.
Could try R&T sales in stoon, cheaper than Albertawheel and a province closer. I have bought a few sets off them over the years, not sure what shipping would be or if they would.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you need tires and haven't pulled the trigger, I'd seriously do it ASAP. I had to put a set on my Duramax in August as my originals were completely shot and I was seriously limited on what my tire guy could get. Wanted to try a set of Toyos but they were on backorder with no expected delivery date. Ended up with a set of Yokohama Geolandar AT GO15. Just ordered a set of winter tires for the wife's Traverse and ran into the same issues. Options are very limited.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went into Costco couple weeks ago to get KO2's 265/60 r20 cause I was afraid of shortage and they were here in 2 days

Top Bottom