Alberta Canada vs Alberta USA

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, it would be nice too have accountability from all levels of goverment along with fair economical wealth across Canada,,, but it wont happen...

I my self dont think that the USA would want anything too do with little Albetta unless they could buy it lock stock and barrel for $1 US dollar...

Not saying that we couldn't offer them the whole Province for $4 too $7 trillion bucks...

Only problem is that All of Canada combined is worth $2 too $300 million dollars of non fiat money,,, Alberta's portion would be 12.28 to $14.42 million...

I guess we could take out a loan for the rest of the funds,,, we would borrow the funds from the remaining 15% or should I say 7% of the left over resorces...

Actually there is nothing left too sell or borrow agsinst since Alberta borrowed agaisnt the futures of that portion 30 too 40 years ago...

The Provincal debt is negative 12. Bla Bla %...
In real terms we are 3 too 400 % in the rears over the next 2 too 300 years of loan payments... Ha...

Dont feel bad since Ontario and Quebec hold the larger % of debt over all of the rest of Canada,,, we'er on the hook for that too...

They wont let us see the real books since its private information even though its publicly funded funds from the tax payers...

Funny how everyone across Canada and around the world are getting screwed...

The system is so broken that we cant get out of it no matter what,,, don't kid our selves,,, the human thing on planet earth was set up too fail long ago...

The fiat funds got started back in world war 1,,,, then 7 X's its self on the 2nd world war,,, even that debt has more then 7 or 10 X's it self since then...

Canadas actual real Canadian money /// funds of money in todays world is as above,,, $2 too $300 million in actual cash,,, all the rest is fiat funds...

Sorry too dash the hopes and dreams of our brothers and sisters on Mud and Snow,,, but thats the way it is...

There is no leaving Canada even if it would /// could happen ,,, just isn't going too happen...

Why would our nabours too the South take on more massive debt then they all ready have...

87% of all the resources were sold off in the Peter Lougheed days,,, the rest of it was borrowed against 2 too 7 X's over...

A person cant borrow against borrowed debt that many times and stay afloat,,, that's why 54 too 60% of each Canadian dollar is tax,,, or too pay the intrest only on the debt...

Not the principle...

4 too 700 years ruffly...

You will not be able too find the actual costs,,, this is a ruff guesstimate by the bean counters,,, they hope the numbers are off,,, they all so fear that these numbers might even be higher then that...

Oh well,,, I shared a fraction of this on another thread years ago,,, a system of not only Alberta /// Canada /// all countries around the world running on a failed system that can nevet be dialed back,,, and there is no getting out of it even if we wanted too...

It just isnt going too happen...

Always more wrong then right...

Reporting from alian news network Lem Lamb...

Ha

PS: Cruch the numbers your self in all 7 categories and each of the 7 too 14 secotions of each catagory too see what a person comes up with...

It shouldn't take longer then 3 too 4 days too see the ruff numbers of the above...

As mentioned,,, $2 too $300 million Cnd funds of """non""" fiat world wide,,, ruffly 4 too 700% in the rears in todays world...

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The system we now work within (fiat money) is going to be dismantled and removed, a new system will be put in place. All debts will be wiped out.

This will create a very different situation than you describe. Leaving canada is a very real option, soon.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The system we now work within (fiat money) is going to be dismantled and removed, a new system will be put in place. All debts will be wiped out.

This will create a very different situation than you describe. Leaving canada is a very real option, soon.

So is this financial advice? So I should rack up some major debt you figure? Going to get wiped out any ways.

Looks like trudeau is doing the right thing then by putting us in massive debt. I new that guy was a genius.

Booyah! No more student loan payments for me!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better still be wearing your muzzle. Trudeau tells you to!

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a side note. How about Alberta China. That has a nice ring doesn't it? The Chinese government is already the second biggest property owner in Canada after the queen. Just makes sense.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So is this financial advice? So I should rack up some major debt you figure? Going to get wiped out any ways.

Looks like trudeau is doing the right thing then by putting us in massive debt. I new that guy was a genius.

Booyah! No more student loan payments for me!
Did i say it was financial advice?? I think not. Have a decent common sense conversation or maybe think twice about what you post.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did i say it was financial advice?? I think not. Have a decent common sense conversation or maybe think twice about what you post.

Sounds like financial advice to me.

Q finacial: dont pay your debts. Trump will take care of it.

Love it! :cool:

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There is never no free lunch.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didnt say anything was free, we have been paying for it for 100+ yrs.

The world is going to change, soon.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for, the lefties thought venezuela was a model everyone should be following. Over and over again and the results always come out the same. And when it fails no more free lunches for the freeloaders no matter how many tantrums they throw.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a side note. How about Alberta China. That has a nice ring doesn't it? The Chinese government is already the second biggest property owner in Canada after the queen. Just makes sense.

Dude you need to read some more books, 1 the so called false monarchy you have been led to believe or taught has not existed since 1901 when Queen Victoria died leaving no heirs to the dominions of Canada, hence why they tore out sec2 of the BNA to hide that fact. 2 Only sovereign people can own land not Governments nor other Countries. Not sure what utopian bubble you are living but do read some good literature once in awhile please.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude you need to read some more books, 1 the so called false monarchy you have been led to believe or taught has not existed since 1901 when Queen Victoria died leaving no heirs to the dominions of Canada, hence why they tore out sec2 of the BNA to hide that fact. 2 Only sovereign people can own land not Governments nor other Countries. Not sure what utopian bubble you are living but do read some good literature once in awhile please.

Lol ..

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont forget true **** and blow your mind ****. Cant just single out what you want and disregard the rest.

Top Bottom