Alberta Beach Snowmobile Club - Wednesday Night Rides

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Ride Nite Wednesdays are about to begin!!
❄️
💥
❄️

We had planned on Jan 5th begin the first ride nite but with -28 in the forecast it’s is well below our -20 cut off.
🥶
🥶

Jan 12th will be out first Ride Nite!
🌙
(* details to be announced *)

Wednesdays in Alberta Beach are turning into Sled Day Wednesdays!!
Jeddy's Bar and Grill Ltd. Is getting in on the fun with Sled Day Wednesday in Alberta Beach with a 10% Rider discounts. Simply show your trail pass between 11am and 7pm to receive 10% discount!
We love our local businesses!! Come on out and support them!!

See you there!!

Attachments

• 271299814_4129718383796936_6145634138818146767_n.jpg
    271299814_4129718383796936_6145634138818146767_n.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 128

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Ride Nite Wednesdays are about to begin!!
❄️
💥
❄️

We had planned on Jan 5th begin the first ride nite but with -28 in the forecast it’s is well below our -20 cut off.
🥶
🥶

Jan 12th will be out first Ride Nite!
🌙
(* details to be announced *)

Wednesdays in Alberta Beach are turning into Sled Day Wednesdays!!
Jeddy's Bar and Grill Ltd. Is getting in on the fun with Sled Day Wednesday in Alberta Beach with a 10% Rider discounts. Simply show your trail pass between 11am and 7pm to receive 10% discount!
We love our local businesses!! Come on out and support them!!

See you there!

Wicked ! Hope I get some time off and hope to see ya there too amigo !

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wicked ! Hope I get some time off and hope to see ya there too amigo !
I'm going to try to make a few of them....... Tough with a 4 year old, but will see how it pans out, we are also working on some family type rides on weekends.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You sure there's no copyright infringement going on here?

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ride Night Wednesday is kicking off this week...... Wednesday January 12! Departure time 7pm Sharp from Staging area in town.

ASA Trail Pass or Day Pass Required.

WeI will be hosting a weekly night ride leaving from Alberta Beach at 7 pm every Wednesday. (Weather permitting of course, the general rule is if it's warmer than -20 C we ride). Please dress appropriately for the weather.
We meet at the Staging area in front of the Heritage Centre in Alberta Beach. (Right behind the Hotel)
This is a family friendly ride and we welcome all skill levels. Please bring your favourite trail snacks and non alcoholic beverages (I recommend something
🔥
hot
🔥
like Tea or Hot Chocolate). We will have a fire to warm up at the half way point of the ride, usually at L5 where a washroom is available . All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
You will need a ASA membership or a Day pass for these rides. $90 dollars for a trail membership good for all trails in Alberta run by a ASA snowmobile club, or $25 for a day pass.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there some decent trails out that way? I have a lake house on Lake Isle which is next door to Alberta beach and grabbed a trail sled last year with the plan on doing some lake/trail riding but haven't gotten around to it yet. This year the snow looks decent enough to go for a boot.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Are there some decent trails out that way? I have a lake house on Lake Isle which is next door to Alberta beach and grabbed a trail sled last year with the plan on doing some lake/trail riding but haven't gotten around to it yet. This year the snow looks decent enough to go for a boot.
You can grab the trail map here:

Or it's also available on NeverLost. The groomer is out as I type this and will be most the week making the trails smooth like butter for all the riders!

Top Bottom