Air tool pressure reducing regulator for shop

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find myself in need of a air pressure reducing station for my various air tools. Compressor is max 160 psi. What do you use?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not turn down your compressor ? Do you need 160 ? If you wanta lower pressure just install a regulator, lots of options, quick dial to adjust accordingly, when i worked in autobody used one for the paint booth

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not turn down your compressor ? Do you need 160 ? If you wanta lower pressure just install a regulator, lots of options, quick dial to adjust accordingly, when i worked in autobody used one for the paint booth
Nice to have volume on hand... I go from air brushing to small sandblaster. Looking for something like Cyle has. I see that amazon also has air reducing couplers kind of like a torque wrench type adjustment. Just seeing what the pros use.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how much water collects. In middle of summer I was doing a bunch of plasma cutting and draining water probably every 2-3 times my 60 gallon would kick on. It's worked good for me.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a regulator inline close to my bench for the lower PSI tools, the rest of the shop is full 150lbs.
Long air lines if I need low air else where...

Top Bottom