Air bag set up on my ford f250

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to set up air bags on my ford f 250. Sold the old dodge tow truck and am forced to set up the ford now........ Had firestones in the old truck with manual air to each bag....worked ok. Now wondering about the same bag but with a compressor on board. What are my options.... Also looking to get these installed either in Edmonton or red deer. (don't have the time right now to do it myself).

Any thoughts.

Was planning to bring the truck into Ric at Sherwood park auto.....maby he could give the old girl a new set of bags.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have the AirLift bags on my GMC2500HD. Works great with the built-in compressor. Wireless remote is like a garage door opener with individual controls for up, down, left, and right sides. It is the LoadLifter 5000, with the Wireless digital controller Kit 72000.

I'm sure Ric could doo it for you! He's the master!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ric and the guys in his shop are great stand up people. I'm sure you will be more thatn happy with their work.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the firestone ones, but cheaped out and didn't get the onboard compressor, so far no regrets not getting it!

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to set up air bags on my ford f 250. Sold the old dodge tow truck and am forced to set up the ford now........ Had firestones in the old truck with manual air to each bag....worked ok. Now wondering about the same bag but with a compressor on board. What are my options.... Also looking to get these installed either in Edmonton or red deer. (don't have the time right now to do it myself).

Any thoughts.

Was planning to bring the truck into Ric at Sherwood park auto.....maby he could give the old girl a new set of bags.

A big thanks to Ric and the gang at SPA.......love the air bag set up, and the new tires.......tows like a truck now.

Thanks again, as always great place to get work done.......great service and great PPL.

Cheers!!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, what tires did you go with. I put the firestones in my 2012 f250 and love them.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, what tires did you go with. I put the firestones in my 2012 f250 and love them.

BFG. All terrain TA. 305 55. 20s..........decent tire. And had the load range I needed.....have had good luck with these tires in the past on the old dodge..... Ric matched kal tires price in these.......kinda gave me the shirt off his back shall we say.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
BFG. All terrain TA. 305 55. 20s..........decent tire. And had the load range I needed.....have had good luck with these tires in the past on the old dodge..... Ric matched kal tires price in these.......kinda gave me the shirt off his back shall we say.

so he spent the rest of the day sitting there without a shirt on....... is that good or bad for business?

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to Ric and the gang at SPA.......love the air bag set up, and the new tires.......tows like a truck now.

Thanks again, as always great place to get work done.......great service and great PPL.

Cheers!!
:beer: Glad your happy with them and the set-up

Top Bottom