Aftermarket wheels for Enclosed trailer

YFZ 450

Reaction score
Need help?
Can't seem to locate a place to pick up aftermarket wheels/rims for my enclosed trailer.
I have new rubber on it now but don't like the stock rusting white wheels/rims. My wheels/rims are 5 on 4.5 I think?
The trailer is a 27 ft Royal cargo with 3500 lb axel.

Where do I look or who do i call?????

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could try flaman. we replaced our last season with a set of four from them, the only thing is they came with rubber but they were a pretty good deal.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got new 15" aluminum wheels and tires last year for my sled trailer from in Edmonton. Best prices I found throughout all central Alberta.

tekim :D

Last edited:

wiseguy

Reaction score
Got the wheels on my trailer from Kal Tire. Any tire shop should be able to get you some. If not, you could just get your factory ones powder coated.

Attachments

• IMGP1868.JPG
    IMGP1868.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 160

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ford Ranger, crown Vic, Jeep bolt pattern. The offset is what you'll have to worry about, and if you have studs or bolts.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got new 15" aluminum wheels and tires last year for my sled trailer from in Edmonton. Best prices I found throughout all central Alberta.

tekim :D

Absolutely. I've built quite a few aluminum trailers in the past...this is where I buy my rims and tires. They're offshore tires, but good luck finding anything that aren't.

YFZ 450

Reaction score
Got the wheels on my trailer from Kal Tire. Any tire shop should be able to get you some. If not, you could just get your factory ones powder coated.

$ 90-100 buck a wheel to get them power coaded.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too went to "Trailers Unlimited".....I found them to have a few choices and the best prices !!!
They have ads on KIJIJI too. It shows prices and what they got for selection !!

I not sure but Ron (Firefly) might be able to help too. As he is a vendor on here and sells enclosed (Legend) trailers !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom