Aftermarket Turbo sales on track for record sales

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well after spending 2 days on the skidoo turbo in blower handlebar deep powder there was sure a lot of Lips dragging on the ground from the Polaris and Cat folks. The struggle was real for them. If i was a betting guy id say they will sell alot of polaris and cat turbos this year. Even a couple women out there on factory turbos dancing circles around the boys this weekend. LOL

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
well after spending 2 days on the skidoo turbo in blower handlebar deep powder there was sure a lot of Lips dragging on the ground from the Polaris and Cat folks. The struggle was real for them. If i was a betting guy id say they will sell alot of polaris and cat turbos this year. Even a couple women out there on factory turbos dancing circles around the boys this weekend. LOL

those women were also dancing circles around you though.

Andrew.renegade1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d love to see a turbo do with equivalent size track 165 vs a sidewinder with a 162! Just out of curiosity! Would be cool to see! Side by side pull in fresh on a good hill!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you wanna be impressed? go ride a sled they don't even make anymore! let it go man... you don't see Randy in here saying this stuff repeatedly. if you want to rip the winder, giver!

Andrew.renegade1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell was just saying he thinks a lot of cat and Polaris guys will be getting aftermarket turbos to keep up with the doos, I’m not pumping Yamaha or anything was just saying I would like to see one side by side is all. If I rode more and could afford it I would probably own a turbo doo but just can’t justify it is all!
Cheers!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell was just saying he thinks a lot of cat and Polaris guys will be getting aftermarket turbos to keep up with the doos, I’m not pumping Yamaha or anything was just saying I would like to see one side by side is all. If I rode more and could afford it I would probably own a turbo doo but just can’t justify it is all!
Cheers!

From what I seen on the weekend factory sidewinder would be pretty close to the factory skidoo the extra 15hp sidewinder helps close the weight gap . If you can handle the weight they do work well. If that’s your thing. But you can’t buy one so that’s too bad

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand the point of the post but I would be more inclined to believe aftermarket turbo sales will plummet because of the factory doo offering. The end is near for some of these performance engine builders and turbo installers.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand the point of the post but I would be more inclined to believe aftermarket turbo sales will plummet because of the factory doo offering. The end is near for some of these performance engine builders and turbo installers.

to be honest there was no point to this post. Just enjoying my morning coffee LOL

you may be right but theres just so many people that still prefer those other chassis so i think they will still do well in those departments. Once polaris comes out with one though yes aftermarket will be in trouble

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Know of a kitty down south running 16lbs of boost that’ll school that Doo turbo all day long. Spider monkey riding it has 0 maturity level so that helps.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you wanna be impressed? go ride a sled they don't even make anymore! let it go man... you don't see Randy in here saying this stuff repeatedly. if you want to rip the winder, giver!

Randy isnt in here because he's out on the hills spanking the new turbo doos on his stock winder :) I have ridden both, they are both awesome, winder has more power, doo is lighter, pick whatever you can handle.

Top Bottom