Aftermarket Handwarmers?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arctic Cat is famous from what I understand for crappy handwarmers and I can relate as both our cats have handwarmers that seem to only work part time or only one at a time!Any recomendations for aftermarket ones that are fairly easy to replace and work properly?
catmando!:confused:

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Arctic Cat is famous from what I understand for crappy handwarmers and I can relate as both our cats have handwarmers that seem to only work part time or only one at a time!Any recomendations for aftermarket ones that are fairly easy to replace and work properly?

Don't know who your dealer is but I'd call Jim Kuster at CC Cycle in Westlock. He's a rider and would have this all figured out.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Boy, You Stepped Into This One --- Catmandoo

I HAVE AN EASY REPLACEMENT THAT IS FAIRLY EASY AND ALWAYS WORKS PROPERLY ---- RIDE A DOO ....:p SORRY CATMAN, BUT YOU REALLY STEPPED INTO THAT ONE.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey summitric,dont forget to take a couple snow bungees to Golden to help get that submarine back on top of the snow! LOL! Ha! Ha!
Have a good one!Post lots of pics!
catmando!:devildancing:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey KittyKatMan

I'm takin' my camera too:pics: .... I took some of the last trip, but bigbunny hasn't posted them yet(I don't know how:doh: ). Darn good thing the bigbunny knows the keyboards so well:404: . We're goin' sleddin':bluesbros: :yahoo: ....Yahoo!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We wont let him get away that easy,I'll be glad to help you post them,especially the stuck ones LOL!
catmando!:nono:
Damn I wish I was taggin along on this one!
Drive safe!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Doo has the ones for the rev that are built into the grips. I put a set on and they work very well.

Top Bottom