AFR gauge...?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Innovate LM-2 AFR gauge?
I am looking at doing some tuning and I have found that this is a popular AFR set up others are using. But no one is willing to offer any information on them.

Any help or information will be appreciated.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking into one awhile back for my rhino,.. but I opted for an AEM in dash gauge so I could monitor at all times,..

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hooked my LM 2 up today.......WOW, what a learning experience!!

First off, I was told all cables to hook up everything including tach would be included in the box......wrong. Found out I need an analog input cable. So I attempt at ordering one but for some odd reason the web site would not accept my CC. Although a good thing as it would have taken 4-5 weeks to receive it.
So after numerous long distance phone calls and asking the right questions (support people never offer info without asking the right questions) I finally found out that all I had to do was hook up a single wire from the VDI to the data logger. being able to do this saved me $27.00 for the cable and $65.00 for shipping..
Then after 3 hours of searching on the web and 1 more long distance phone call to find out which pin to hook the wire to.

So after all this I am relieved that I can log my AFR and RPM. The next hurdle is to figure out where and how much to adjust the fuel in the VDI maps.

Gotta be time for a Beer!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom