9R reviews or lack thereof….

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To me it has almost taken the fun out of it. The sleds nowadays are so good that there is almost no challenge in anything. I remember the days of being excited to "break trail" up and over the waterfall at silent pass. Sometimes would take you half the day. Now you can easily do it in one pull.

I guess you can still challenge yourself, but it gets a guy into alot sketchier of spots

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To me it has almost taken the fun out of it. The sleds nowadays are so good that there is almost no challenge in anything. I remember the days of being excited to "break trail" up and over the waterfall at silent pass. Sometimes would take you half the day. Now you can easily do it in one pull.

I guess you can still challenge yourself, but it gets a guy into alot sketchier of spots
We were chatting about that last night…I can remember being a two day event getting trail up to cabin flats in Quartz… these big sleds have definitely taken the excitement out of a lot of the riding for the average Joe.., it’s more about the size of balls these days.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On my trip last week, I started consciously NOT looking at my GPS tracking devices and GPS tracks. There comes a point where my GPS tells me so much about the riding area, that it takes some of the fun out of it.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Polaris and skidoo made sledding too easy. Thank goodness for arctic cat and their revolutionary 600cc mountain sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom