ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424140840.364848.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be like a dream comming true... Kee asked for that in the end of 08 and never got mor than than the 800... Would really do a job on the less cc bb numbers

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousty, but why are so many people saying that this is a photo-shop? When you look close, there are a lot of different changes to the image vs their active page now, that majority wouldn't even think about for a photoshop. Yes all the pricing as been changed, but look closely and you may catch it. If it has been though, then this person has a pile of time on their hands to change such detail/information.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousty, but why are so many people saying that this is a photo-shop? When you look close, there are a lot of different changes to the image vs their active page now, that majority wouldn't even think about for a photoshop. Yes all the pricing as been changed, but look closely and you may catch it. If it has been though, then this person has a pile of time on their hands to change such detail/information.

It's not a pile of time that's a half hour job for someone experienced. The color changes take about 5 minutes. As a Past graphics designer speaking it's 100% fake but sure gets slot of people excited

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

A... I would be very surprised to see the red SP come back into circulation judging off of the popularity over the black black and even the previous orange black SP. B. Rarely will BRP invest a lot of money into a specific colour and run it for one year.. Example... The manga green. They have the skid plates and everything from The previous years of the grey and green. It would be really really hard for them to cycle through parts stock like that. I would be really really surprised if that yellow went away. The easiest way to tell what's going to be coming around is the accessories catalogue usually. It wouldn't be very feaseable to run 100% new colours every year. I would expect that orange to make a comeback in some form or another.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember last year posting one of these about the t3 comming out a month earlier before their release and the same bs from the same guys...

lets hope its true, since this could be exactly what the t3 174 needs... It would get a sale from me I think

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember last year posting one of these about the t3 comming out a month earlier before their release and the same bs from the same guys...

lets hope its true, since this could be exactly what the t3 174 needs... It would get a sale from me I think

Unless you posted the photo of the poster everything else WAS fake. No one denied that poster was not real

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Yea man... You really nailed it.... Are you talking about that time you made that 1000 cubic inch 173 3" thread?

frewd2.jpg

Last edited:

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya sorry dude it's was to read 1000cc instead spell spellcheck took it to cu.. and you doubted me
It turns out he was right to doubt you......only thing you got right was the 3".

Top Bottom