850 XP "New Build:Some pics

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tires are in , just waiting on pipe ,RD rad relocate and mounting some big azz bottles.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30/11 Zilla`s front and rear....my favourites i guess..lol
I like them for the fact they weigh apx 44 lbs less than laws/backs (same size). Trail and ride quite well and give me the ground clearence i like. Plus the fact you can get on the throttle a lot more with out the fear of breaking things as much as with a back/law.

I will admit the other two will out mud the zilla`s , however getting stuck is half the fun ....lol. There is a HUGE difference from 28 inch zilla`s skinny / wide to the 30 zilla`s all wide. I have tried darn near every tire out there and all things considerd i will stay with my 30 zilla`s....
I like the 30 inch rad laws, however have not tried them, keep us posted...

Rockstarz

Reaction score
30/11 Zilla`s front and rear....my favourites i guess..lol
I like them for the fact they weigh apx 44 lbs less than laws/backs (same size). Trail and ride quite well and give me the ground clearence i like. Plus the fact you can get on the throttle a lot more with out the fear of breaking things as much as with a back/law.

I will admit the other two will out mud the zilla`s , however getting stuck is half the fun ....lol. There is a HUGE difference from 28 inch zilla`s skinny / wide to the 30 zilla`s all wide. I have tried darn near every tire out there and all things considerd i will stay with my 30 zilla`s....
I like the 30 inch rad laws, however have not tried them, keep us posted...

Oh nice i might have to get a set of those one day. Yeah ill definetly give a review on the rad laws, i should be able to try them out next week.

dieselsmoke101

Reaction score
What`s up ? Trinity sold you the big bore kit for the 350 bruin.......???

Hahaha funny no the quads been done for 2 weeks already and there not given me my credit and i can't pick it up tell they do there saying there computers keep going down so I'm phoning them tomorrow and yelling. At them

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little progress to report. Got my tires and rims on and let`s say this quad is huge ,kinda like a rzr with handle bars.....lol

Here are some pics and numbers :
Ground clearence around 18 inchs +
Front width 52 inchs with 1 inch spacers 14/6 ss 112s
Rear 54 inchs with the extra wide RZR rear offset ss112 14/8
30 / 11 Zilla`s 29.5 inchs @ 8 psi

Pipe,bumper and a few other goodies yet to come....

Attachments

• 850 16 small.jpg
    850 16 small.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 135
  • 850  small 023.jpg
    850 small 023.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 129

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The red looks good without the decals. Are you going to put the factory fender flares on?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet ,we will know more when i get her out in the mud....thanx

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the look of it without the decals. I had to replace my front fenders because of an accident I got in and they only have the warning decals on it so I thnk Im gonna remove them also. How do you go about it?

Last edited:

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking good neville,i ran into a problem last night ,ken and i went to install my new axels and they are to short,turner making a new set 2-3 weeks wait

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks, post your dyno numbers up . Looking forward to see what that beast puts out.....

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will ,kevin and quinine seem to know what they are doing and think i should get 3-5 hours more when they are done,but i will post the before and after fine tuning numbers,i will be interesting to see what she does

krazy ken

Reaction score
The lift on yours looks better the Steve's, not much clearance at cv joints on rear arms with the a-arms dropped 2 1/2 inchs may have boot problems. Sweet looking ride, griz don't have clearance like you two but don't have lift kit in either. Just have to hit holes faster and skip across while yours turns into a boat anchor... LMFAO

Top Bottom