850 is the greatest snowmobile ever produced

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Belts that I blew in the past you could ussally have cords and strings slowly comming apart, giving you a ticking noise or hear actual pieces of belt breaking off or vibration, but this belt was just like a greande going off, echoed in the valley they said, still finding chunks imbedded in sled
​.... echoed in the valley 😊👍🍺 Awesome!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a disgusting mess. I would be sick to see that mess under my hood. Who knows what damage could have happened?? PTO seal, strings sucked into air-box etc.

That right there is a sign of spot on clutching!!! just ask Maxwell!!!!:rolleyes:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya then he would have to replace the whole clutch instead of the belt!! Not defending ski doo clutching becaus it is still the mess its been for years. But Polaris PLEASE!!! Hahaha

A Polaris clutch on a Doo is a game changer. Ive been 8 yrs on my ditch banger on the same belt.

Last edited:

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya then he would have to replace the whole clutch instead of the belt!! Not defending ski doo clutching becaus it is still the mess its been for years. But Polaris PLEASE!!! Hahaha

I like to bash Polaris any chance I get but the reason Polaris has been competitive these last few years despite being lower in the horsepower wars is because of their excellent and efficient clutching.

This post will self destruct :drive:

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is there a pile of snow in the foot well? Looks like snow was booted into clutch area...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That right there is a sign of spot on clutching!!! just ask Maxwell!!!!:rolleyes:

it was spot on until it exploded. I wouldnt change a thing about the calibration. Be nice to see 2000k to a belt though we will try some venting see what that does. this machine has all stock foam etc

Top Bottom