540 Adventures Inc.

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know about our new Alberta based business. We are 540 Adventures Inc. an outdoor and powersports based business that will be partnering up with some sled based companies in the near future , our apparel is currently being produced and we have officially launched our Facebook page yesterday, we will be doing some large giveaways to promote our business so if that is of any interest please follow our Facebook page and invite your friends!

Thanks in Advance!

Reaction score
❄❄🌲🌲ATTENTION EVERYONE!🌲🌲❄❄
Welcome to 540 Adventures Inc!
We are an outdoor and powersports company!
We will focus on:
- Outdoor goods
- Powersports
- Vehicles
- Trailers
- Backcountry Safety
- RV's
- Complimentary product giveaways
- Complimentary cash giveaways
- And much, much more!
We would like to thank you for joining and please stay tuned for upcoming announcements!

Reaction score
Hey guys free cash giveaway going on right now! Search “540 Adventures Inc” on Facebook and request to be added to the group for details!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey guys free cash giveaway going on right now! Search “540 Adventures Inc” on Facebook and request to be added to the group for details!
There are some that don’t do FaceBook. Are we just chit out of luck?
How about something on your website to entice the non-FaceBook types?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
What do we do? We have supporting vendors on this site like Martin Motorsports and Cycleworks

I also deleted my facebook about 3 years ago due to the BS scandals. I show up at a clients home and go on my facebook in the evening and it says you may know this person. I removed myself and deleted the app, never again.

Top Bottom