509 Aviator Ignite 2.0 S1

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have these? I tried mine out for the first time yesterday and I’m confused about the settings.
On one page of the instructions it talks about the Blue LED being Auto and on another page it states the Blue LED is manual.
I called 509 and they kind of laughed and said yeah, there is some confusion and as soon as we can get our hands on a set, will will figure it out! Sheesh
So to me, default is Blue, the fan does not always run, therefore it must be Auto. No?
Oh and they sure are pricey lil fawkers!!

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy was having headaches with his too first time out. Download the 509 app and it will help you make some changes via bluetooth

DUS

Reaction score
I just got a set on Sinister X7 Ignite S1 and I’m confused about the settings as well even with the app connected.

Turn unit on, Blue Light, Manual Mode.
Setting to Low, fan seems to run for 2 mins, then off for 3 mins. Then just kept running for over 6 mins till I shut it off
Setting to Medium, fan seems to run for 2.5 mins, then off for 2 mins. Then just kept running for over 6 mins till I shut it off
Setting to high, fan seems to run for 3 mins, then off for 1 min.

Double tap button, Orange light, Auto Mode.
Fan has been running for 30 mins non stop.

“Ignite S1 technology leverages an in-frame sensor to monitor humidity and moisture automatically, activating the heated lens and built in fan to eliminate fog” from the website.
They don’t seem to do that? I assumed that’s what Auto Mode was.

In the app
Battery level doesn’t seem accurate, doesn’t really change.
Inner Temperature, reads some whacky numbers.
Inner Humidity, doesn’t register anything

Blue light doesn’t blink 1,2,3 times when switching from low,med,high

Inner goggle light seems intermittent, not working.

I would have thought, Auto Mode (4hrs) would be more battery saving than Manual mode (8hrs).

I’m getting warm from wearing my helmet and goggles in the house for the last 2 hours lol.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding how these should work? Anybody have a better explanation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94YJ

Reaction score
Mine caught on fire last week, there’s a small black thing on the inside of the goggle, I think it runs the fan. It melted when it was charging and I’m glad it didn’t burn my house down. Still waiting to see what 509 says as there not even a year old.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a set on Sinister X7 Ignite S1 and I’m confused about the settings as well even with the app connected.

Turn unit on, Blue Light, Manual Mode.
Setting to Low, fan seems to run for 2 mins, then off for 3 mins. Then just kept running for over 6 mins till I shut it off
Setting to Medium, fan seems to run for 2.5 mins, then off for 2 mins. Then just kept running for over 6 mins till I shut it off
Setting to high, fan seems to run for 3 mins, then off for 1 min.

Double tap button, Orange light, Auto Mode.
Fan has been running for 30 mins non stop.

“Ignite S1 technology leverages an in-frame sensor to monitor humidity and moisture automatically, activating the heated lens and built in fan to eliminate fog” from the website.
They don’t seem to do that? I assumed that’s what Auto Mode was.

In the app
Battery level doesn’t seem accurate, doesn’t really change.
Inner Temperature, reads some whacky numbers.
Inner Humidity, doesn’t register anything

Blue light doesn’t blink 1,2,3 times when switching from low,med,high

Inner goggle light seems intermittent, not working.

I would have thought, Auto Mode (4hrs) would be more battery saving than Manual mode (8hrs).

I’m getting warm from wearing my helmet and goggles in the house for the last 2 hours lol.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding how these should work? Anybody have a better explanation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yikes I better do some testing of mine just got them haven’t used yet.

Top Bottom