4 Yr Old Wrecks On a Snowmobile 2020

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why it wouldn't be. Speed is less than on a ski hill and the snow is softer.

You obviously missed the point...

I have always worn the proper helmet for the sport (skiing=ski helmet, motorsports=motorsports helmet)
Its what I was rasied with, and what I have brought my kids up with as well

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have always worn the proper helmet for the sport (skiing=ski helmet, motorsports=motorsports helmet)

Way to high jack a thread of a cute video of a kid having fun with his dad with your bull **** knit picking. Good job.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Typical soft society response, we barely ever wore helmets riding those small sleds when i was a kid, if it was cold we wore an open face 1980's mettalic speckle helmet that was two sizes too big with a big toque on underneath, so i think hes ok with a ski helmet on and goggles

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in 82 Wife and I each rode a fairly new sled with the kids in a snuggly under our snow suits. they were raised on sleds. then in 84 i had pipes on my 600 Indy with Son ahead of me with a new helmet. maybe thats why we are all hard of hearing today...lol and when we fell off. we did the same as the boy on this video. ran to the sled hopped on and went again...

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical soft society response, we barely ever wore helmets riding those small sleds when i was a kid, if it was cold we wore an open face 1980's mettalic speckle helmet that was two sizes too big with a big toque on underneath, so i think hes ok with a ski helmet on and goggles

Hahahahaha….. Absolutely not soft society all. Save those comments for teachers and Liberal retards

I'm a farmer and O&G guy and been accused of being red neck and too far right from both my ex wife and current girl, my comments stem from seeing that annoying habit of guys wearing ski helmets while full on sledding. I've seen the impact and aftermath of people who've had bad wrecks or been killed in an avy, and I'll bet their families and loved ones would wish all involved would've made wiser choices... One of those choices would be to wear the proper equipment!

I would wonder what class act guys on this forum would say about this "ski helmet" practise..?
Would Climbmax promote Yamaha guys to not wear the proper helmet? I highly doubt it
Would Snopro sell a new Doo to a customer and say "Ya bud.... that ski helmet is just fine"...? Doubt it again

FWIW... My apologies not recognising the obvious, so I'll point it out...… Glad the kid was having a great time.... Glad to see that adult was taking the time to introduce kids to sledding... Next time maybe the adult should consider wearing a helmet himself.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was sitting on my deck this afternoon and could hear but not see neighbor kids ( 7-10 years old ) riding around on their sleds. All of a sudden one said "Just Pin It". Made my Day.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was sitting on my deck this afternoon and could hear but not see neighbor kids ( 7-10 years old ) riding around on their sleds. All of a sudden one said "Just Pin It". Made my Day.
Hold my drink box would have been a good line too lol

Top Bottom