4 place 5th wheel

Dukhtr3

Reaction score
I see them all over Colorado and Wyoming. They are becoming pretty popular around here. Wish I would of bought one instead of my bumper pull

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turning around/parking and rolling down the highway would be nice, however, it is really hard for you to get good weight on the rear drive tires for traction when the going gets tough. It's dragging a lot of dead weight. Where a bumper pull you do get more leverage and traction. See it steady with me and my buddies dragging our campers out of the **** bush roads. I chain up 50% more at least with my fifth wheel.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I can't really comment on that part. Never toll a 5th wheel in the winter. Always thought weight more equalized, the better.

Ive always brainstormed how on the front of the trailer a guy could put all sorts of storage up front and the furnace.

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id love a fifth wheel they are way better towing on icy mountain roads. However my reason for a bumper pull is those days you only have two sleds or you have to drive up the mountain for snow and just want to throw a couple on the deck. With a fifth you then have to put deck in. With bumper my deck stays in year round.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for alot of people a bumper pull works so they can use different trucks within their riding group,with a 5th wheel your limited to usually only one truck. the other issue is the sled deck as previously mentioned. if its only 2 of us going the sled deck is nice but more than 2 of us the trailer is how we go.switching from deck to fifth wheel regularly would just end up being a hassle in my opinion

Top Bottom