4 bottled Heineken’s in 45mins. No buzz. Wtf?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need forum member opinion, do you think-
1. The beer is weaker.
2. I drink a ton of volume of heiny, therefore I developed herd immunity to beer.
your not drinking it fast enough, the bottles could be smaller or you may have a tapeworm? no idea. just keep experimenting, beer is good

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DEBB50CD-550C-4FAD-9B5F-F2CE9ECAA329.gif

Maybe try butt chugging to get desired results…

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. The beer is weaker.
2. I drink a ton of volume of heiny, therefore I developed herd immunity to beer.
Maybe a little of both.
Sounds like a good little science experiment. Document your results and report back.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say 12 steps are needed to find out the answer to those questions.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. The beer is weaker.
Drinking skunk piss will kill you, even before covid will

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh oh, now i can't attest to no hangovers, didn't object to the taste, although they were a little pricy in the younger years, as taste was secondary to the quantity i could get for my buck? 24 pack canadian $7.00 +/-, 12 pack $3.25, my memory is a little shaky? it's been 50 yrs. cold beer is the best on a hot day, water just doesn't cut it? anyhow carry on with the experiments you could be on to something!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you delete my threads too much. But I won’t let that affect our Snow and Mud brotherhood bond! Hahaha
i have no problem with any of your posts, i choose not to get trigged is all. I find it funny , that those who respond get so bent outta shape and continue to engage, a vicious circle. some people just never get it!. just like when young Joey was on here years ago , so many adults getting bent over a 14-15 yr old telling them his Phazer would do 100mph was the most fun i ever had. grown adult men wanting to beat the crap out of a young lad, who thought the world of his sled! disgusting actually.

experiment on !!!

Last edited:

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Four beer in 45 minutes of any brand isn't going to give you a buzz unless you're a 90 pound person. I don't think I would blame the brand?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, the results are in. Nine beer will provide enough buzz and energy for naked covid karaoke at fifty years old. Yes, picture that in your mind. I have a dad bod
Heineken tips- If you can get past the horrible taste, Heineken produces no hangover.
Must be served super cold.
water doesnt produce hangovers.

Top Bottom