'23 Summit belt storage

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ever sat on an expert seat? There aint no room for a belt that's forsure. Hardly any foam left in it as it is

Damn right. My sled has an "X" seat instead of the Expert seat. When I got it I asked the original owner what he did with the Expert seat. He said he left it at the dealer and swapped it out for something that you could sit on when you actually wanted a seat. My son and I swapped sleds and he agreed that my seat is way more comfortable than the seat on his Expert. But a spare belt also takes up no room in your pack either. Just forms to the outside of the pack and basically weighs nothing. Everything sits inside the belt as if it wasn't even in there.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn right. My sled has an "X" seat instead of the Expert seat. When I got it I asked the original owner what he did with the Expert seat. He said he left it at the dealer and swapped it out for something that you could sit on when you actually wanted a seat. My son and I swapped sleds and he agreed that my seat is way more comfortable than the seat on his Expert. But a spare belt also takes up no room in your pack either. Just forms to the outside of the pack and basically weighs nothing. Everything sits inside the belt as if it wasn't even in there.

the X seat is higher though. i dont like that about it but sitting down sometimes is nice on those long trails

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i plan on removing the belt box thing, zip tying the belt so that it's a small as possible and putting it in the backpack. i ordered the small gauge so no battery or compartment for it on the expert.

863eadcbf29e4a4d130cfb5a8fd51c18.jpg

I added this to the sled like others and took off the factory belt holder. Looks way better and have room for other stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Under the seat would be a great place for it.
Always has been. Not sure why manufacturers haven't used this often wasted space. Although the Summits don't exactly have a ton of extra foam in there. I used to carve out a spot for the belt on my Cats seat.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always has been. Not sure why manufacturers haven't used this often wasted space. Although the Summits don't exactly have a ton of extra foam in there. I used to carve out a spot for the belt on my Cats seat.
No that is what I mean. Do not cut into the foam but rather cut into the gas storage space. Bumping the tank out the back to make up for the loss of fuel storage would be the next logical thought.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No that is what I mean. Do not cut into the foam but rather cut into the gas storage space. Bumping the tank out the back to make up for the loss of fuel storage would be the next logical thought.
I have told Norona that is what BRP should do It wouldn't cost them anything except a mod to the roto mold

DUS

Reaction score
863eadcbf29e4a4d130cfb5a8fd51c18.jpg

I added this to the sled like others and took off the factory belt holder. Looks way better and have room for other stuff.

What’s the part number for this piece?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have told Norona that is what BRP should do It wouldn't cost them anything except a mod to the roto mold
Can't really afford less fuel on these things.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that too Max.. Like the XP. The new hood looks to come off with 4 or 6 screws?

Top Bottom