'23 Summit belt storage

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

New belt holder shown right around 18 minutes in. Torx screw to access the spare belt surprises me. May be a missed opportunity for rear seat storage (or maybe it will be coming as part of aftermarket accessories).

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

New belt holder shown right around 18 minutes in. Torx screw to access the spare belt surprises me. May be a missed opportunity for rear seat storage (or maybe it will be coming as part of aftermarket accessories).

They offer behind the seat storage options for the g4. Very handy. Some dislike the bulk though.

In my opinion, a cutout in the seat itself would be ideal belt storage. Although I'm not sure these new seats are thick enough for that.

Hopefully these new sleds give an option to replace the belt holder with additional storage space (with a built in belt holder).

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They offer behind the seat storage options for the g4. Very handy. Some dislike the bulk though.

In my opinion, a cutout in the seat itself would be ideal belt storage. Although I'm not sure these new seats are thick enough for that.

Hopefully these new sleds give an option to replace the belt holder with additional storage space (with a built in belt holder).
May as well. The seat is for show anyways.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya dont know why they didnt form a spot under the seat as well

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fail on the belt holder if you ask me. Doo has been so good for having a spot tucked away under the hood.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fail on the belt holder if you ask me. Doo has been so good for having a spot tucked away under the hood.

agree, having the battery and belt in the back is a poor solution. They should have figured out a way to get both under the hood. We are getting 2000k+ on these turbo belts, i would rather it be under the hood even somewhere less accesssible

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
agree, having the battery and belt in the back is a poor solution. They should have figured out a way to get both under the hood. We are getting 2000k+ on these turbo belts, i would rather it be under the hood even somewhere less accesssible
My first reaction to the Torx screw for belt storage was "FAIL", but then realized that there's not really anything wrong with it. As long as we don't have to change belts every other day (hopefully), it doesn't matter if the lid is bolted down.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i plan on removing the belt box thing, zip tying the belt so that it's a small as possible and putting it in the backpack. i ordered the small gauge so no battery or compartment for it on the expert.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the battery and belt behind the tank a bad thing? Should help balance some nose weight out of sled.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the battery and belt behind the tank a bad thing? Should help balance some nose weight out of sled.
it's not a bad thing. i ran the 6L seat storage box for awhile and liked the convenience but would sometimes hit my feet on it when going from one side to the other so i'm thinking the belt box would do the same. could also put the belt in a tunnel bag.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get the big gauge, this was another reason.
The spare belt case will be put in my linq bag so I can put the rear seat storage on. The spare belt holder looks very bad mounted to the back of the seat.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get the big gauge, this was another reason.
The spare belt case will be put in my linq bag so I can put the rear seat storage on. The spare belt holder looks very bad mounted to the back of the seat.
agreed. looks goofy.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I speak for a lot of people here but I won’t be putting my spare belt in my backpack. With radio, spare goggles, lunch, water and survival chit I’m not looking to out anymore weight on my back at this time.
I use fine bubble wrap to protect and kept the belt in my tunnel bag.
This was on the Cat and the 175 Doo that had the Polaris primary and no big belt cover holder over the Polaris primary.

Top Bottom