2023 Yamaha mountain

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that's good. Its not a matter of agreeing or not, its a matter of plain experience, I have both non dropped and oem dropped...ya you know my original 17 and a 19. Including a 17 non drop Cat and an 18.
Its like pipes makes a sled more powerful, maybe in your mind, it may sound like it does but factually it might not. Its the entire package.
30+yrs of building sleds, D&R is not a new concept or the golden bullet. if it was BRP would had stolen the idea already.
But hey, believe and do what ever.
You’re right some of us just don’t have experience or knowledge...

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The question was posed how to setup a alpha skid with a raised front end. I offered up some scenarios without belittling anyone. I am not a outlier like you so I won’t understand anything about sled suspension's. Carry on with the 2023 sled conversation I will go hang out with my fart blaster and Grue.
You have no experience & knowledge… stand down fart blaster

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F33615A1-B35C-46E8-8FF1-B9CF31C3ADC7.png

Last edited:

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well regardless what Yamaha has coming out for the mountain segment the sidewinder has been their best 4 stroke mountain sled and I don’t think they were figuring that out without Arctic Cat. It’s been a good relationship…

We all want the latest and greatest…but complain when it costs more money. I don’t think Yamaha has ever been known for big changes in a short timeline. Surprisingly their product keeps selling and probably selling out.

I feel they were a few years too late on the sidewinder mtx. Imagine if that was available back in the nytro days. Omg it would of exploded more than it did. They definitely play too conservative I feel when it comes to keeping up in market trends(compared to Doo&Poo) but maybe that’s why they stay in business.

Anyway hopefully they bring back the mtx as I feel there’s a market for it.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is interesting that after all these model years with a 3 cylinder 4 stroke that they now choose to put a triple sticker on it.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw it here first hahaha.

New Atlas: Widescape WS250 stand-up snowmobile has the heart of a motorbike.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom