2023 snowchecks

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 9R Khaos 155 with 7S is built with a ship date of 12/21 to 12/28

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the validation for the brake fix? We wont be picking up our new sleds until this happens:(:(

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on the validation for the brake fix? We wont be picking up our new sleds until this happens:(:(
supposed to be a software update. it will be just like the sxs's. if a throttle/braked interaction lasts for an extended period of time it will go into stutter mode until brake is released.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear it is ready, 4 seconds with the brake and throttle at the same time will drop the power. This might actually be nice if the throttle cable freezes and you can't let go due to it pulling so hard. Hopefully the power drop lasts long enough so you will be able to reach for the kill switch.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear it is ready, 4 seconds with the brake and throttle at the same time will drop the power. This might actually be nice if the throttle cable freezes and you can't let go due to it pulling so hard. Hopefully the power drop lasts long enough so you will be able to reach for the kill switch.

If you ride a polaris and don't keep a bottle of lock deicer in your pocket you are insane.

Top Bottom