2023 snowchecks

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris should sue every person who has posted a video riding a 2022 or newer sled this winter on social media.

With Sask boys trailer brakes are optional as is following GVWR ratings…half the marker lights and one taillight working full send

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like sleds should start shipping next week

Attachments

• A8D0BD87-F6DD-428B-AE62-FEAC343B4BB5.jpeg
    A8D0BD87-F6DD-428B-AE62-FEAC343B4BB5.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 213

bcjeepr

Reaction score
Its amazing how many things can be fixed with just a software update . My last Jeep got one, to cure the problem of the pressure plate leaving the bell housing . needless to say, that one was gotten rid of .

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it comes to safety and your sled is at a dealer, they don’t have to release the sled or any vehicle for that matter.

If you get pulled over in a CVIP inspection and you get placed out of service for no trailer brakes are you going to plead to the officer, “well it’s mine not yours”?
emoji16.png

Dropped my Boost off at the dealers today.
It is not their property and they can not hold it if you request it back.
It is an off road vehicle and unlike a registered road vehicle it can not be held until repairs complete.
It is trailered from the place of repair and not driven on public roads.
Guy laughed and said "ya that cant be done by a dealership".So if a dealer is holding your property ransome it is illegal. Pretty sure the same would apply to your car if you come pick it up with a trailer..... well a trailer that has breaks...... lol
Got some other good tidbits on Polaris warranty that sets it above Doo.
A lot has to do with dealer relationship....... don't go pissin off the world as that bitch carma is always just around the corner.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Polaris appreciate our patience and support , they should send out $1000 rebate or store credit for all of us that 2023 snow checked or free 7s ....
I think an extra year of warranty should be giving. before they find something else to recall.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
448e41c88d35c3d349fc9cb15eeea4f4.jpg

Fixing the breaks with a software update. I know exactly how this is going to be. If the break light is on it will be the same as a tss switch. Wife’s Honda if the break lights are on it has zero power.
The Honda has a zero second delay so if the break lights are on there’s no power instantly
The ford diesel has maybe a 5 second delay before power is reduced. Hopefully they make it so it has a delay before reducing power.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixing the breaks with a software update. I know exactly how this is going to be. If the break light is on it will be the same as a tss switch. Wife’s Honda if the break lights are on it has zero power.
The Honda has a zero second delay so if the break lights are on there’s no power instantly
The ford diesel has maybe a 5 second delay before power is reduced. Hopefully they make it so it has a delay before reducing power.
Yup, and if they cut power instantly when brake switch makes, I will be avoiding that flash for as long as possible, and then strongly considering snipping the brake switch wire.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, and if they cut power instantly when brake switch makes, I will be avoiding that flash for as long as possible, and then strongly considering snipping the brake switch wire.

Yup I’ll be disconnecting that feature. Apparently they think we don’t use our brakes even though they are burning up! Oh my. No thought into that one. Just fix as quick as possible.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well its tough when the prime brand ambassador has been teaching using brakes to set the sled for 10 years now... How do they explain that Burandt told them to buy the sled and use the brakes too?

mt.sledder

Reaction score
There's a possibility I won't be taking my 9R 155 Khaos with a 7S gauge. Any Interest?

Top Bottom