2023 snowchecks

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanx fellas. I am not bashing or stirring the pot. I just want everyone to be able to get out there.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think people are actually going to stop riding just because polaris told them too? Lol
People sure obeyed the rules put forward by the business called health canada, why should polaris be any different??

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only thing about riding it after a stop ride is if something goes wrong you may have zero recourse with Polaris and or the insurance companies.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my sled is unsafe to ride? Guess I’ll stay home and wait until I get permission to ride again.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boy took his 22 in for the fuel pump recall now can’t get it back because of the park brake stop ride. Dealer can’t release it without it being fixed or they can get in to legal trouble or something. Not sure if they even have a fix for that yet. Might be without it for a couple months.
If that sled happens to be financed through Polaris, make a call to the bank and stop the payments going to Poo until he has the sled fixed. I'd bet it magically gets fixed.

If not, then, like others have said, sign a waiver and pick the until up.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell him to grow a set and just take it, f*ck the waiver even . Just show up, fire it up and load it. If They try to stop you, call the cops and say those co*ksuckers are trying to steal your sled. They won’t be able to stop you

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not the dealers property but you have to ask nicely as it "may not be assembled yet".
Plus you want future service to go well along with next sleds pricing.
DON'T BE TO BIG OF A DICK even if it's your chit.
Guage what you gotta do.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not the dealers property but you have to ask nicely as it "may not be assembled yet".
Plus you want future service to go well along with next sleds pricing.
DON'T BE TO BIG OF A DICK even if it's your chit.
Guage what you gotta do.
Good advice. Start calm and slowly work and evaluate yourself if you are on the way to chaos lol

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that sled happens to be financed through Polaris, make a call to the bank and stop the payments going to Poo until he has the sled fixed. I'd bet it magically gets fixed.

If not, then, like others have said, sign a waiver and pick the until up.
Polaris doesn't offer financing. It would be through a bank.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize I could just ride it but I want to keep my 3 years of warranty. So guess til they repair my 20k lawn ornament I will ride my turbo apex

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize I could just ride it but I want to keep my 3 years of warranty. So guess til they repair my 20k lawn ornament I will ride my turbo apex
Are they going to deny engine warranty because of the brake recall? Also if that's the case I would imagine everybody is getting their warranty extended.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it comes to safety and your sled is at a dealer, they don’t have to release the sled or any vehicle for that matter.

If you get pulled over in a CVIP inspection and you get placed out of service for no trailer brakes are you going to plead to the officer, “well it’s mine not yours”?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it comes to safety and your sled is at a dealer, they don’t have to release the sled or any vehicle for that matter.

If you get pulled over in a CVIP inspection and you get placed out of service for no trailer brakes are you going to plead to the officer, “well it’s mine not yours”?

DOT should wait at the trail pass booth to inspect Polaris snowmobiles

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Who would be towing without trailer brakes?

Top Bottom