2023 snowchecks

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes mine changed 2 days ago saying to be determined also. Don't think it will be an earlier delivery though. Likely push it out another month.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I ever glad our closest dealer didn’t have enough boost pro rmk 155 slash sleds allocated to them or I’d be waiting on one forever and a day as well. Must of been fate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annacassandra

Reaction score
I just called my dealership, I'm waiting on a 165 khaos 850 that was meant to be here December and heard rumors that it wasn't coming at all. They said polaris has to wait for the brake fix to get approved then they can arrange parts for the ones TBD and already out the door then we'll get new dates but expect whatever date you were given to be pushed out a month.

StuckDownHill

Reaction score
Managed to pick up a 9R before the recall. Named it Borehemian Braapsody, lol. I thought it was funny.
3B0077FF-32B4-4B16-8E36-C2B185562337.jpeg

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But you covered up the big 9R decal, now it just looks like every joe-shmoe's 850 Matryx.
Good way to keep everyone from asking to ride it haha. And when they ask what you've got done to that thing just say a little of this and that.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are all the Matryx sleds affected by the stop ride?? Or are the ones that have already been picked up good to go?? Bro in law and a couple other fellas here are still waiting for Boosts to show up and wondering how we are seeing all these vids of guys riding them with all the “stop ride” stuff out there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think people are actually going to stop riding just because polaris told them too? Lol

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boy took his 22 in for the fuel pump recall now can’t get it back because of the park brake stop ride. Dealer can’t release it without it being fixed or they can get in to legal trouble or something. Not sure if they even have a fix for that yet. Might be without it for a couple months.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My boy took his 22 in for the fuel pump recall now can’t get it back because of the park brake stop ride. Dealer can’t release it without it being fixed or they can get in to legal trouble or something. Not sure if they even have a fix for that yet. Might be without it for a couple months.
They cant keep his sled. He will have to sign a waiver stating that he understands that he still cant ride his sled and, if he chooses to do so, he is effectively voiding his warranty. I had to sign one when i got my recalls done.

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok good to know. He wasn’t given that option. He said there was some snow checks sitting on the floor that they can’t release to the owners because of the latest stop ride.
I’ll let him know about the waivers thanks.

Top Bottom