2023 Sled Deliveries

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word or new rumors on delivery Dates?
Slow paying customers are keeping my sled fund savings a little low (Snow Checked a Summit X Turbo).

broke.jpg

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from a fella that as of right now deliveries are expected between Oct and Dec as just as every other snow check year. Now, kinda what that means, is there hasn't been any delays relayed to them that they are allowed to divulge to the customer. Take it with a grain of salt, and a smart fella would hold onto his current sled until his snow check arrives.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody in Canada can run a computer? No back up files? Come on, get it togther.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you pay you go on the They Paid List and will be hacked again.
Lots of companies do not pay.
Can be a long delay in systems functioning and I know of company that was down 3 month and their billings are about 3 billion a year.
Said Fawkem.
Very robust passwords and tracking of how company laptops are used now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t the west have hackers that are smart enough to back door these azzhats and find out who they are? There is always some nerdy kid that is smarter than the guy that thinks he’s the smartest. Need to start searching out these guys

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are waaaay more smarter hackers overseas, sucks you can't send them an online nuke.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the BRP CEO video released they are saying January deliveries 🚚… I‘m really hoping my Doo arrives however I pulled a boner & took over a Poo Boost snow check in the event. My luck I’ll end up with both 🤦🏻‍♂️

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i will be selling my 22 850 and hoping for the best, I typically don’t ride till jan anyway

Top Bottom