2023 Rumours

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3116.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the titanium finish... less than 2 hours and we will hear the details... my wallet is burning up

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I'd like to see from Ski-doo is a machine suited for young or newer riders. AC has done a great job of building out the lineup for the whole family and that lead me to buy both a Polaris EVO and a Blast, it was a great way for them to get me into the showroom.. The dealer did a great job looking after my kids so they have a good chance of getting my next snowcheck too.

For G4, Round off the lower body panels, skinny up the front of the panels and let the front skid sit a bit lower so we can keep that front flatter on the side..

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somewhat accurate. I noticed they relocated the rear link on the skid to reduce transfer and keep skiis down. Wont be a positive change for the young bucks i dont think

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Home Run would have been a chassis change. Had they added a tunnel like the Maytrx, even if it wasn't tappered and just had no cooler in/on it. Hopefully next time!

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick! Mic drop! Gen 5 chasis....180hp summit turbo +/- 10 pounds lighter depending on config.

That kid sled is going to be a hot # too

Price point 200 neo...Clubs are going to need to start grooming twice a day. Pow will be a thing of the past....

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine as well buy a skinz helium kit for your g4 and u pretty much have a g5 except you will be lighter lol

Top Bottom