2023 Rumours

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats freight now on a sled? Mb it be worth my while to drive to quebec with my lowboy and pickup a load of sleds ill only charge 500 freight per sled lol
Freight is the same for all dealers across Canada. The thought process is no dealer will have a pricing advantage over another. In 99’ the dealer across from the yard at Valcourt picked his own sleds up but not anymore . Big pricing advantage at that time over surrounding dealers.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski Doo dropped the ball when they dropped the 600R out of the Summit lineup, luckily my wife got a 2022 so she is set up for a few years to come. And not offering the 10" gauge and LED headlights on the SP, wtf? Sometimes I don't understand Doo's thinking when they do these new sled builds.
Agree with that but Polaris has the 650 though lol

It is dumb that tail flap and rail scratchers are not included. Can't keep these things cool on the trail up now and then when the 850 piles up it is "to many overheats" warranty denied!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with that but Polaris has the 650 though lol

It is dumb that tail flap and rail scratchers are not included. Can't keep these things cool on the trail up now and then when the 850 piles up it is "to many overheats" warranty denied!
That new Lynx Shredder is also offered in the 600R package and starts out at $16,500+ US.

Top Bottom