2023' Matryx 850 aftermarket exhaust can options

Dryden29

Reaction score
Just a couple questions on the 2023' chassis versus the 2022'.

1 ) Does anyone have insight on if the exhaust configuration is the same on the 2023' as 2022'? Just asking as would like to get started on getting a aftermarket exhaust can picked up.

2 ) For those with the 850 last year, what aftermarket exhaust cans were you running and pros/cons of them? We have been running the Sled Shed cooker/ HPS cans (Pricey!!) on our Pros and Axys and very happy with them. Leaning towards the Sled Shed cooker again for our 2023'.

Even if the sled doesn't show up until this time next year, we can at least stare at the can all winter! LOL

Will not be changing out the pipe.

Thanks for any input.

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the SLP PicNicR , Works great. Similar db level to stock and doesnt burn your food. Will be selling it soon. Going to twins.

Last edited:

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran the GGB trail can last season on my 22 . Not obnoxious at all, good tone, cuts some good weight and cooker heats up good . Its like new pm me if interested i checked a boost so dont need it along with anti gravity battery and tray. Cuts an easy 20 lbs!

Last edited:

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I stock the Silber 850 mufflers. Sound great, not too loud. Stainless steel, TIG welded with a heat sheild. $359.

Dryden29

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Dragonweld28. We are leaning towards the Cooker can on the 23', but we are leaning towards your front and rear bumpers that you showed us at the show. Will be going with Red or black. Not sure yet. Kinda like to have the sled in to hold them up against.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Dragonweld28. We are leaning towards the Cooker can on the 23', but we are leaning towards your front and rear bumpers that you showed us at the show. Will be going with Red or black. Not sure yet. Kinda like to have the sled in to hold them up against.
i understand. Let me know when you need some bumpers.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything other than a stock can is trash and I say that as someone who used to always run aftermarket cans when I was young and dumb.
This is my 3rd SLP can. These things are so, so nice. Except the part about the price going up $100 more every time I buy one.
So much more room, 1/2 the weight, baffles, not packing to blow out, fits better than my last one. Quiet as stock.

Attachments

• SLP.jpg
    SLP.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does it cook?
On my last 2, I stuck foam tape to the cooker as it was getting dusted by snow from the vent. It was much better after that. Now the Matryx has different vents I will try it first before adding the foam tape.

Top Bottom