2022 Snowcheck snow and mud group buy?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP would not undersell their dealers. Won't work. Be prepared to lose your deposit as well if you back out on your snowcheck. In my experience when I was selling 10 guys do a group buy you are lucky to see 5 actually buy when the sleds show. I finally started quoting this is the price for 10, this is the reduction for every sled that drops out. Let the group police themselves on buying.

The retail industry I’m in pretty common for big manufacturers to throw dollars direct to the customers. Purchase still occurs at retail of choice and the retail still makes the same margin from marketing letter opportunity but the customer gets cheque / rebate back in the mail. Often significant 25%+ .

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was no better example of that than H20 Motorsports in Sicamous when he was a dealer. If he saw a dealer decal from Alberta the afternoon fix turned into 2 weeks.
There is full speed in revelstoke, they will do warranty work on anyone's machines.

In the bigger dealerships the service department is so disconnected from the sales department they may as well be different companies.

They will work on any sled as they are their own cost center and the service manager is only focused on his numbers.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be interesting to see how much savings this is going to be ?
How dealers will treat this that don’t sell the sleds when warranty and repairs are needed ?
I can bet they will be watching this thread ?!! LOL
So far they are being quite .
No freight, no pdi, no document fees and at least $1000 of list would be my guess.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The retail industry I’m in pretty common for big manufacturers to throw dollars direct to the customers. Purchase still occurs at retail of choice and the retail still makes the same margin from marketing letter opportunity but the customer gets cheque / rebate back in the mail. Often significant 25%+ .
Well I wish you luck on that. All I can tell you from my experience and what I've seen in the 45 yrs in the industry is BRP is getting even cheaper as time goes on if thats possible. Our DM didn't even get a demo this year and they have cut back on DM's taking dealers for lunch.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We see this for farm equipment when we roll our whole fleet.
The big discounts come out.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I wish you luck on that. All I can tell you from my experience and what I've seen in the 45 yrs in the industry is BRP is getting even cheaper as time goes on if thats possible. Our DM didn't even get a demo this year and they have cut back on DM's taking dealers for lunch.

No need to wish me luck I’m not looking for any, that’s just the reality of my industry.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

c94254d4902817ef2c7d92fc63bc3176.jpg

Looks like it’s working for them ?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was very liquid before covid hit as I was in SA and was mostly cash as I couldn’t keep updated or informed. Got back to Canada as lockdown happened and markets **** the bed. Jumped back in start of April realizing the world was not going to end...I was very fortunate for market timing and a once in a life time opportunity to seize.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is full speed in revelstoke, they will do warranty work on anyone's machines.

They will and do it in the order they come in the door. Their main thing is rentals and maintaining their fleet I think. They have a lot of parts available and I think are really good a getting you going with simple repairs.

If I have a major failure like an engine replacement on warranty I think I would want my sled to go back to dealer i got it from. Once it is off warranty their are other options out there.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will and do it in the order they come in the door. Their main thing is rentals and maintaining their fleet I think. They have a lot of parts available and I think are really good a getting you going with simple repairs.

If I have a major failure like an engine replacement on warranty I think I would want my sled to go back to dealer i got it from. Once it is off warranty their are other options out there.
When my 16 was having random warm up mode issues, I called full speed, as was warranty

They had no idea lol

Courtney new right away what it was

That there lies the difference

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my 16 was having random warm up mode issues, I called full speed, as was warranty

They had no idea lol

Courtney new right away what it was

That there lies the difference
Yes I have experience. lol How do you get it out to Courtney shop if needed? I find Trevor can do a lot if warranty isn't part of the picture

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried this before but was only going to be 6 sleds........dealer gave us the big ol finger no wonder why they still have sleds and changed staff twice over since then

Top Bottom