2022 Skidoo reveal

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah, hes tossing that unit around like hes been on one for awhile.... be interesting to see him put it through the paces.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who woulda thunk a professional rider could adapt to a new chassis in one day.
I read he said he was nervous jumping brands but said it will do anything he could do on the Polaris so is a happy camper he said.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does BRP have any demo program? I would think getting people that are seriously interested in buying a new machine out on one for a day or two would go a long way towards sealing the deal. You hear all the chatter about how good the etec turbo is, but actually putting some real time on one would get me a whole lot more interested.

Don't get me wrong, I am a hardcore cat guy. Always have been. I also have a sour spot for BRP in my heart. But with the local cat dealer gone, and parts becoming harder to get, I'm looking at my options.
Some dealers are receiving a lynx snowmobile as I type this. Get a hold of your local dealer and ask for a demo ride. I'm sure they will be accommodating.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some dealers are receiving a lynx snowmobile as I type this. Get a hold of your local dealer and ask for a demo ride. I'm sure they will be accommodating.
Local dealer has the doors locked up tight. Might be able to see it looking through the window.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Local dealer has the doors locked up tight. Might be able to see it looking through the window.
Mine will let me take the 4100 they have coming as a demo when I head to Valemount in two weeks if it doesn't sell immediately.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to me, yes. But thats not my 10k so thats easy for me to say. Hopefully you get a chance to throw a leg over one and make that decision yourself.

LOL, man your Doo drivel is exhausting sometimes ! And everyone e pretty well knows if in 2023 Doo decided to only put out a 600 NA 146 , 13 inch wide track , you’d be all over it like a fat kid on a corn dog, and be telling the world they’re the bomb ......... ,for your type of technical riding !

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Without a demo ride there is no way I'm throwing down my hard earned cash on a new sled for the wife, from what I've seen thus far it looks like I'll have to rent a freakin sled for her to see if she likes riding it or not. Either a new Backcountry or an Assault Matryx, if she doesn't like either then it may be a new Summit.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, man your Doo drivel is exhausting sometimes ! And everyone e pretty well knows if in 2023 Doo decided to only put out a 600 NA 146 , 13 inch wide track , you’d be all over it like a fat kid on a corn dog, and be telling the world they’re the bomb ......... ,for your type of technical riding !

Hey man, not sure what your deal is. No secret the turbo expert is worth the coin. Not just me saying it. Take a look around on the hill next time. Not to many people saying they wish they would have snow checked the NA version instead after spending a season on it.

And yea, maybe your onto something a factory turbo 600R would be pretty fun.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone get any prices on the new Doo's yet? I got a price from local dealer today......2022 Summit SP 154 600r Etec black/orange with e start priced at $13, 501 and a 2022 Summit X 154 Scandinavian blue/orange with e start $16,001. Seems kinda high to me for the X model but I haven't bought a new sled in a long time. Thoughts?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone get any prices on the new Doo's yet? I got a price from local dealer today......2022 Summit SP 154 600r Etec black/orange with e start priced at $13, 501 and a 2022 Summit X 154 Scandinavian blue/orange with e start $16,001. Seems kinda high to me for the X model but I haven't bought a new sled in a long time. Thoughts?

Sounds like a good deal, cause in canada its 18000$ ! Haha

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like doo will have lots of competition now. Hopefully for them some doo lovers ordered their sleds before the Polaris reveal.

Top Bottom