2022 Polaris Pro RMK Matryx Slash Boost

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of these showing up yet?

How about in season models? Do dealers have any 2022s kicking around?

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1635803428283.png

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m hoping Maxwell does turn the wick up on his sled, there is a lot of smack being thrown at him.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don’t usually look at the Polaris page to much but this is good for a smile. By the way the if any of you guys ride northern bc , shoot me a message and I will hook you up with a guy that is on a 22 turbo free ride that is coming with 7lbs of boost from the factory . Go ahead and call b.s. .there will be a few around ,mostly on the hillclimb circuit.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don’t usually look at the Polaris page to much but this is good for a smile. By the way the if any of you guys ride northern bc , shoot me a message and I will hook you up with a guy that is on a 22 turbo free ride that is coming with 7lbs of boost from the factory . Go ahead and call b.s. .there will be a few around ,mostly on the hillclimb circuit.
So the testing for 2023 model has started. It will be great for those who can wait.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo really needs to step up thier game on the RMSHA circuit. They have great riders in Blaine Mattews and Jay Mentaberry, but sorry to say, thier equipment does not cut it compared to others in RMSHA. Personally, I do not think 7 lbs boost on a Doo helps them a lot. They were running it last season and they were better, but still not there consistently. The Doo G4 platform is just not there for hillclimb circuit racing stuff.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree with you ,somewhat . This has been discussed at length over a few beers in our sled shed . The 850 doo has always made good power . Sometimes their clutching leaves a little on the table ,we played with some stuff from the race department.meh .so it comes down to weight and width. Polaris has always done a great job of getting their sled slim and trim . IMO it’s a physics thing ,action and reaction. A lighter ,trimmer sled will have less of both .

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree with you ,somewhat . This has been discussed at length over a few beers in our sled shed . The 850 doo has always made good power . Sometimes their clutching leaves a little on the table ,we played with some stuff from the race department.meh .so it comes down to weight and width. Polaris has always done a great job of getting their sled slim and trim . IMO it’s a physics thing ,action and reaction. A lighter ,trimmer sled will have less of both .
Ski-doo riders always brag that they get more for their money. Shot, T-motion, ski tip add-ons, hand guards etc.... Sure they do but "less is more" sometimes. Buy for what you value and what makes for a better ride.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think skidoo concentrates as much on hillclimb as they do snocross.

Let’s be honest tho, if Keith Curtis was not in the picture at all I would say it would be pretty even. Keith is a animal on the snow, and I think he would be just as successful on any brand of sled.

Blaine Matthew’s is a ripper, but I don’t think he’s in the same level of Keith, So far I have not seen anyone close to Keith level of skills at the moment.
Maybe Maxwell should try.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think skidoo concentrates as much on hillclimb as they do snocross.

Let’s be honest tho, if Keith Curtis was not in the picture at all I would say it would be pretty even. Keith is a animal on the snow, and I think he would be just as successful on any brand of sled.

Blaine Matthew’s is a ripper, but I don’t think he’s in the same level of Keith, So far I have not seen anyone close to Keith level of skills at the moment.
Maybe Maxwell should try.

i couldn't beat Turcotte for the life of me and he got destroyed by Keith Curtis so that's when i knew i was destined to just stay put at my desk here.

But your right, the guy is in a different league compared to what skidoo has for racers. He lives it, breaths it and puts more effort in practicing than the entire skidoo race team combined. And if you think he couldn't put those numbers up on any other brand well..your just wrong.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keith Curtis is as dominant as Blair Morgan at his prime. Everyone else is racing for 2nd place. Isn’t there a guy named Justin Something that rides Polaris. He was awesome at Jackson last year as well

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keith Curtis is as dominant as Blair Morgan at his prime. Everyone else is racing for 2nd place. Isn’t there a guy named Justin Something that rides Polaris. He was awesome at Jackson last year as well

I’d say a better comparison would be tucker hibbert

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d say a better comparison would be tucker hibbert
Nobody touched Blair when he started with Cat and his early years on the Rev with Doo. Tucker came along and was the only one that could ride with him after a couple years on the circuit. They were different eras that met in the middle.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody touched Blair when he started with Cat and his early years on the Rev with Doo. Tucker came along and was the only one that could ride with him after a couple years on the circuit. They were different eras that met in the middle.

I agree, but nobody touched Blair because of his riding style, he was very aggressive and treated the sled like a dirt bike, “stand up riding style”, Blair was a motocross racer turned snocross.

I still think captain Kirk was a better rider than tucker, but again it was a different era, when Cross country racing was really big. Kirk was also a key developer in the ZR race sleds, not only was Kirk a dominating rider at races, he was also a engineer.
There were some big names back then, Mike Houle from hot seat comes to mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom