2022 Polaris Pro RMK Matryx Slash Boost

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Polaris comes out with there own 2022 Matrix Pro RMK Matryx Slash with 850 Patriot Boost., what are your thoughts. Had to add a forum section, nice to see.

matryx-boost-rmk-pro-163-slash-sc-select.png

Last edited:

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the idea of this sled. But my wife would make me buy a 4seater before I could spend 26k+ on a mountain sled. Lol. If the US price is accurate it could be over 29K out the door Canadian.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I put in the build and it was $21121.00 US, I logged in the Canadian site and it kicks me over to US site, the Canadian site is broken.

That was with the turbo, better shocks, 3" x 165 track, full fancy gauges cluster. I do like that you can totally customize the units with colors, tracks, and accessories.

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/build-category/?selectedmodel=rmk

So that would be $26772.00 Plus plus...

Last edited:

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put in the build and it was $21121.00 US, I logged in the Canadian site and it kicks me over to US site, the Canadian site is broken.

That was with the turbo, better shocks, 3" x 165 track, full fancy gauges cluster. I do like that you can totally customize the units with colors, tracks, and accessories.

https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/build-category/?selectedmodel=rmk

So that would be $26772.00 Plus plus...

I haven’t been able to build in CND but a few guys are saying 23K CND.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s good that polaris is in the turbo game!

Def will be out of my price range though haha

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I’m impressed actually, I expected a new chassis and didn’t expect to see a turbo with it.

Polaris has brought the first true factory turbo to the market. 10% increase in HP at sea level will put it at 181hp approximately.
Dunno if it’s pump gas or these mapps are changed on their own as altitude increases, or the owner can chose the mapps.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I’m impressed actually, I expected a new chassis and didn’t expect to see a turbo with it.

Polaris has brought the first true factory turbo to the market. 10% increase in HP at sea level will put it at 181hp approximately.
Dunno if it’s pump gas or these mapps are changed on their own as altitude increases, or the owner can chose the mapps.

pump gas, non compensating purpose built Turbo. 15hp over the 850 patriot at sea level, little under $23,000.

Top Bottom