2022 Polaris Pro RMK Matryx Slash Boost

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was steep and deep, and about the only place we could fit 4 sleds wide.
Sorry I stopped reading after cut-block. What did you say?
It was steep and deep, and about the only place we could fit 4 sleds wide.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya but it's all good fun!

But back to my question of, has Poo de-tuned from last spring.

I’m on other forums, I have not heard about this, there are more guys concerned about the delivery.
Even if the boost was detuned to say 165-170hp it would still have a better power to weight ratio over the doo.
What I have heard is with the chip shortage, their May possibly be a issue with gauges.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DC2CE9C9-3A45-40EE-B560-20426311E12C.jpeg

Last edited:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the one on the left would be a smoother ride for sure the other one looks barebones no shocks and poor padding in the seat

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m on other forums, I have not heard about this, there are more guys concerned about the delivery.
Even if the boost was detuned to say 165-170hp it would still have a better power to weight ratio over the doo.
What I have heard is with the chip shortage, their May possibly be a issue with gauges.
Every boost will be sent out hole ready to ride, other models might not be so lucky. When they do come in let the ass raping begin lol. It will be like last season Matt you'll see soon enough no skidoo turbo will be safe.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is conspiracy theory. Manufacturers would never think of putting out a "hot tune" demo sled Haha
I remember a magazine shootout story where they weighed all the competitive models and one of the Polaris models seized the engine on the way back to the trailer after the weigh in because it had zero antifreeze in it. Lmao! I think it was American Snowmobiler if memory serves me correct. Not all is what it seems sometimes.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember a magazine shootout story where they weighed all the competitive models and one of the Polaris models seized the engine on the way back to the trailer after the weigh in because it had zero antifreeze in it. Lmao! I think it was American Snowmobiler if memory serves me correct. Not all is what it seems sometimes.
Yeah forsure and on a turbo sled it would be easy just to turn the boost up a bit.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every boost will be sent out hole ready to ride, other models might not be so lucky. When they do come in let the ass raping begin lol. It will be like last season Matt you'll see soon enough no skidoo turbo will be safe.

Lol, Cool.
Your builds work, plain and simple, no argument there. A stocker cannot compete with your stuff.

Here is something to ponder, how about just getting the clutching done, keep it stock for now, and let’s go for a rip?

If I cannot make it do to my work schedule, Maxwell hopefully will be there to represent, and a 2022 comparison can happen.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think that Matt will mind that the Poo is faster, he is really not that kind of guy, but boy there are a few trolling this thread that will be truly butt hurtin'.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, Cool.
Your builds work, plain and simple, no argument there. A stocker cannot compete with your stuff.

Here is something to ponder, how about just getting the clutching done, keep it stock for now, and let’s go for a rip?

If I cannot make it do to my work schedule, Maxwell hopefully will be there to represent, and a 2022 comparison can happen.
Deal.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think that Matt will mind that the Poo is faster, he is really not that kind of guy, but boy there are a few trolling this thread that will be truly butt hurtin'.

I will mind. If I have to buy a second one and add a couple PSI programming to keep Chris’s mouth shut I’ll do it. You don’t need that big tire shop
Money anymore to add some ponies. Couple hundred bucks your done. LOL

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will mind. If I have to buy a second one and add a couple PSI programming to keep Chris’s mouth shut I’ll do it. You don’t need that big tire shop
Money anymore to add some ponies. Couple hundred bucks your done. LOL
Will you ever learn ????? Better pony up then and pick up a second one ur gunna need it !!

Top Bottom