2022-2023-Mcbride conditions and updates

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been trying to reach cougar den for a month… left messages… no reply… any one know why?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed, better make sure it has Rons approval, the Bung Bung thread is you best bet for now!

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I've seen so far was from Sled Mcbride on FB on Monday: "The snow is finally starting to accumulate on the hills. Took a look up Belle today and found 3" in the parking lot and 7" at the shortcut junction. Hoping we'll hear something from the 2 souls that made the first tracks up to the cabin today on conditions up top!"

Attachments

• LuicParkingLot.jpg
    LuicParkingLot.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 87

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I've seen so far was from Sled Mcbride on FB on Monday: "The snow is finally starting to accumulate on the hills. Took a look up Belle today and found 3" in the parking lot and 7" at the shortcut junction. Hoping we'll hear something from the 2 souls that made the first tracks up to the cabin today on conditions up top!"
Surprised there is snow at the parking lot at bell. Doesnt seem to be much for snow that way except for two small storms. I'd be surprised if there was more than 2' up top. Hoping to ride on the 24th weekend so praying for storms this next week!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surprised there is snow at the parking lot at bell. Doesnt seem to be much for snow that way except for two small storms. I'd be surprised if there was more than 2' up top. Hoping to ride on the 24th weekend so praying for storms this next week!

Showing between 2-3’ of snow at the kakwa weather station, renshaws hasn’t been working this year but the kakwa one should give a guy a close guesstimate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Showing between 2-3’ of snow at the kakwa weather station, renshaws hasn’t been working this year but the kakwa one should give a guy a close guesstimate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think renshaw they dont setup until the groomer fills all the deacts in the trail and they can easily get up. Thats good about kakwa, more than I though. Maybe we'll go to mcbride instead of revy if forecast hold. If your willing to pound through the ditches early season riding in renshaw can be awesome

Rn4

Reaction score
For some reason it is in the product reviews section. Also can find it by searching 2023-2024 mcbride

Top Bottom