2021 supercross

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently joining for the 2022 Nationals, guessing they will sign who ever is without a ride before the 2022 supercross season.

might as well get a factory Princess Auto team going with Gio bike hahaha what a joke. No beta bike is gonna keep up in the nationals...way to fast. But i would have laughed if you said 10 years ago the Husq would have a factory team with 3 top dog racers on it. Anything's possible i guess.

Tuesday night!!...Enjoy the races boys.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring back Ralph, Ricky needs to shut up and quit talking so much...gabbing and missed a crash. disapointed. Good racing tho. Tomac looked good.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the street legal 300 rr beta I have is fast
dont know the 4strokes but these european bikes are contenders
my 2015 gasgas was a awesome bike with no issues
but if Yami comes out with a serious enduro i would buy instantly
this should be a great supercross season

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Not the biggest Tomac fan but he did look good on Tuesday, Webb was on the move though. I'm thinking there is going to be a bunch of differnt race winners this year.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, i agree with ya. podium is gonna get lots of new visitors. sucks about Chase being out. That smack to the back didn't look good at all

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with the penalties to the 4 riders for jumping on the red cross, seemed like the flagger was in a crap spot to be seen. Flagging before the corner seemed like it would have been better than at the exit of a sand corner.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Great racing so far, thought Roczen was going to get the win to bad he got hung up a bit. I think Barcia would have made a good run for the win if he didn’t dump it in the sand. Anybody get the supercross live stream package this year? This is my 3rd or 4th season with the package it has worked really well until this year. For some reason it keeps glitching on me and I have had to restart the races a couple times. Not sure if it’s a problem with my internet or a issue on there end. We stream lots of tv and don’t have issues with anything else.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great racing so far, thought Roczen was going to get the win to bad he got hung up a bit. I think Barcia would have made a good run for the win if he didn’t dump it in the sand. Anybody get the supercross live stream package this year? This is my 3rd or 4th season with the package it has worked really well until this year. For some reason it keeps glitching on me and I have had to restart the races a couple times. Not sure if it’s a problem with my internet or a issue on there end. We stream lots of tv and don’t have issues with anything else.

hung up 15 was a lapped get out of the way zero respect for that loser

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hung up 15 was a lapped get out of the way zero respect for that loser

I think loser might be a bit harsh, Deano is a great guy is seems but for sure was a bone head move. Sooner or later though Roczen is going to have to take the blame himself for some of these last lap passes by Web.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wilson getting in the way didn't really change Roczen outcome IMO. He had plenty of chances to pull the trigger early and didn't commit. I think next round we will see the old block passing make a come back and some dirty riding. Great round, i like that Houston track looks like a fun one to rip.

Scott, i ended up getting the package also, i tried to get the link from twitter but didn't work first round... I too had major issues, i was so pissed last tuesday i thought it was our internet. I just waited till kids went to bed then tried watching again and had no issues.

lites was good too Lawrence was grinding, good passing and a enjoyable race to watch.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get the package perfect, you can watch live, but if you are ok with downloading torrents or need help doing so, I can help you if you need. The file is uploaded about 5 hours after the race on piratebay.org in 720P.

Top Bottom