2021 Sled Show in Edmonton - Cancelled

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll buy one of them there T's even though it has a 1996 S-chassis Doo on it?!
we talked about updating it, but the saying is a play on "Dr Suess" and therefore the older more nostalgic snowmobiles kind of made sense to keep.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we talked about updating it, but the saying is a play on "Dr Suess" and therefore the older more nostalgic snowmobiles kind of made sense to keep.
Lol... I was joking. I'm old enough that I bought 3 of them new. It surely is nostalgic.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel for the vendors. I would hope they got their money back from last year now. 2 years is a long time to hold some ones cash for an event that got cancelled twice.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
With the way things were going, I was thinking how come it is taking so long in making a decision. It is too bad that it has to be this way two years in a row.

BTW, Ron I would take a couple of those T's; one in gray and one in black.

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid the Calgary snowmobile club used to have drag races at there show. They also had a swap meet at the same time. Think it was in chestamere. I think inside there was the deals and booths set up. Can remember for sur Ed but remember it was a good time. Probably:5 years ago at least.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid the Calgary snowmobile club used to have drag races at there show. They also had a swap meet at the same time. Think it was in chestamere. I think inside there was the deals and booths set up. Can remember for sur Ed but remember it was a good time. Probably:5 years ago at least.
Be longer than that. I raced a 1992 Mach 1 in the grass drags that year. After Chestermere it went to Bragg Creek for a few years.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be longer than that. I raced a 1992 Mach 1 in the grass drags that year. After Chestermere it went to Bragg Creek for a few years.
I don’t remember drags in Chestermere…???

Didn’t the event move out to Bearspaw for a few years ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t remember drags in Chestermere…???

Didn’t the event move out to Bearspaw for a few years ?
It was just the one year if I remember that they had the grass drags. I don't think the property owners were to happy with the damage to the grass after the fact lol. I don't think we ever at Bearspaw if it was there. We were at Bragg Creek at least 2 or 3 years if I remember right.

Top Bottom