2021 Sled Show in Edmonton - Cancelled

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This event has been cancelled as per the show organizer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-074646_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210921-074646_Facebook.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 197
  • Sad
Reactions: RXN

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking of this a bit more.
So, what’s everyone’s thoughts to making next years show a haydays style outdoors event? Its a huge success in the states, and getting rid of the high costs associated with the booths.
We cannot predict what next year will look like, at the moment I do not see anything being better for next year. Having a open air gathering for the show hopefully will eliminate the BS restrictions associated with indoor events. Get it out of the city into rural.
Does someone know if the ASA would be onboard with this? I personally think this could work. I believe we could make this work and it could be bigger than the October sled show. My gut is telling me more vendors and patrons would attend.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, what’s everyone’s thoughts to making next years show a haydays style outdoors event? Its a huge success in the states, and getting rid of the high costs associated with the booths.
We cannot predict what next year will look like, at the moment I do not see anything being better for next year. Having a open air gathering for the show hopefully will eliminate the BS restrictions associated with indoor events. Get it out of the city into rural.
Does someone know if the ASA would be onboard with this? I personally think this could work. I believe we could make this work and it could be bigger than the October sled show. My gut is telling me more vendors and patrons would attend.

Maybe we could do a grass drag at the same time. That would be awesome

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only concern is weather in Edmonton the end of October. I'd move it up a month

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I am in contact with the Asa lots I can bring this forward. However Alberta weather I think is a concern as well in my mind thinking about the clothing we as Snowandmud order keeping it secure, clean and dry. Definitely worth proposing to them.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron print some of those T-shirts I would take a few my old snow and mud ones are wore out haven’t been at shows for awhile to buy your bling

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll buy one of them there T's even though it has a 1996 S-chassis Doo on it?!

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom