2021 Sled Show in Edmonton - Cancelled

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Okay. Last time. This is not Covid thread. This is the snow show thread. Any further posts Covid related will get their posts removed and work towards a ban. This means anyone
See Ron. Told you I was about to get banned. In all seriousness though Teeg. It's pretty tough to keep covid out of any conversation any more. Nobody knows if there's even going to be a sled show, because of .......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
See Ron. Told you I was about to get banned. In all seriousness though Teeg. It's pretty tough to keep covid out of any conversation any more. Nobody knows if there's even going to be a sled show, because of .......
I understand that Mike I really do. But it would be super nice to not have to read it every where.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I started it and I told my boss I won’t be taking any trailers to Edmonton for their booth he almost fell over and asked why I guess he thought everyone that works for him is a stupid sheeple

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The City of Edmonton, mandated that in all there facilities proof of vaccination after 14 days or a negative covid test within an amount of time is required. The EXPO Center is owned and managed by Explore Edmonton which a subsidiary of the city. This will most likely affect attendance.
I wonder if the Beer Gardens will still be on.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So far on the Expo site it only shows masks as mandatory for entry. I'll post if there is changes.

This is what is posted on the Edmonton Home Show Site already, and this is the same place and time just a different hall.

Attachments

• homeshow.JPG
    homeshow.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 97

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with one is it the rules of the expo or the government as it has been for the last year the government rules are first and foremost

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So far on the Expo site it only shows masks as mandatory for entry. I'll post if there is changes.

This is what is posted on the Edmonton Home Show Site already, and this is the same place and time just a different hall.
What do you mean "only" masks. It also says "proof of vaccination"

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay. Last time. This is not Covid thread. This is the snow show thread. Any further posts Covid related will get their posts removed and work towards a ban. This means anyone

So literally every other thread on this site gets derailed at some point and......crickets. But mention covid in this one and you'll get banned. So now Snow and Mud is going to get covid censored just like the rest of the main stream anti-social media? I really thought this place was better than that! :Hammer3:

Top Bottom