2021 Polaris Sled delivery?

KG1

Reaction score
Just curious what guys are hearing for their Snowchecks this year to get delivered. I ordered a 2021 Khaos 850 165 (series 8 track).
Was supposed to be here 1st week of November and just got told it's not shipping until December 8th (meaning delivery 4-5 days later).

Have heard there are quite a few guys in this situation, what is everyone else hearing/getting?
Frustrating as all hell!

Thanks.

Artsfoh

Reaction score
Dealer told me mine shipped on Friday he also said I was lucky because mine is coming with shocks and a bunch didnt so they were still waiting for those

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My khaos supposedly shipped on Nov 20th ... no clue where it is now, no clue if its coming with shocks or when it will arrive. nobody seems to be able to track the shipment...

all the while dealers have in season khaos sleds sitting in their shops and people who snowchecked after me have been riding pow for 2 weeks ...

I can understand covid delays in production, what pisses me off is showroom sleds getting shipped before snowchecks

patience is turning into frustration

KG1

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, pisses me off to no end that Snowchecks are arriving this year after regular inventory. Unlikely but think Polaris will have to do something here aside from the $500 polaris credit for accessories.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, pisses me off to no end that Snowchecks are arriving this year after regular inventory. Unlikely but think Polaris will have to do something here aside from the $500 polaris credit for accessories.

I bet you we won't even get the $500 credit .. as per their promise sleds had to get shipped before Nov 30... which technically they did (or they claim they did) .. find it odd that my shop can't track my sled

I sent an email to polaris today and asked them where my sled is ... shouldn't take 2 weeks for a truck to drive from MN to BC

Not my shop's fault either . I feel for them .. they get bombarded daily ... I probably just won't snowcheck a polaris ever again .... why bother ?

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies dealer told him they would give him his money back minus the $500 deposit
because they said they could sell it for 20% more money than he paid
what a crock

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting also, lucky have my 19 yet so not much of issue for me to wait. Less miles on the new one. What i have heard is they are waiting on shocks, and sleds may show up without and dealers will install when they show up. With the COVID I am not surprised we are waiting, seems like a vendor issue more so than Polaris. Hope for the guys that don’t have back up sleds they get here soon tho.

powwow

Reaction score
Wonder how many haven't showed up yet and how many showed up , but can ride because of no shocks.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how many haven't showed up yet and how many showed up , but can ride because of no shocks.

My 165 Khaos is on a truck, less shocks. Should be here (Cochrane) hopefully mid to end of next week... shocks are apparently right behind it as well.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas....you could walk on down to your local skidoo dealer and flange up a set of shocks for those sleds, last I checked all the doos’ were sent out ready to ride. ��

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies dealer told him they would give him his money back minus the $500 deposit
because they said they could sell it for 20% more money than he paid
what a crock
e978208ff0a22023b5169482ea87e514.jpg

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes his was supposedly shipped before nov 30
but without shocks so how long will he have to wait for those

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes his was supposedly shipped before nov 30
but without shocks so how long will he have to wait for those
Nextech was blowing out some high end polaris shocks. Think almost 50% off.

The dealer should be giving a smoking deal on aftermarket shocks.......

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why cant people just say or realize s8lt happens. Its reasonable to say its out of polaris control. Not the end of the world life goes on. I wouldnt be arguing for $500 with my dealer, whats the point?

Top Bottom