2021 Boating pics and vids!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I guess hey? what a donkey lol

There's 5-6 videos on that channel of that trip, just various stops along the way though... been a while since I watched 'em, just got excited by the video above lol

If you know that river, its normally like a creek.

Looks rushing! I didn’t check out the channel just that video that’s 13 seconds of water. When you said the boat didn’t fare good I was looking for a sunken boat in there lol

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boat went down with 2 on board, they swam out safely. Somehow the backpack with that camera made its way to Carcajou on the Peace and was picked up on the river bank! Camera was returned to owner yadda yadda...

The boat was recovered with a 50T picker over the bank somewhere lol... total loss

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
23b2f25fb8e83c0f15f75b6c5bc3be62.jpg

Minus 30 on the drive this morning to Install a Bow mounted wireless keeper 3500 winch today. 12 days ago it was plus 13 and we were rippin the nsr In Sk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boat went down with 2 on board, they swam out safely. Somehow the backpack with that camera made its way to Carcajou on the Peace and was picked up on the river bank! Camera was returned to owner yadda yadda...

The boat was recovered with a 50T picker over the bank somewhere lol... total loss
I know exactly who the two people are hahaha. They were pretty lucky imo. Didn’t they borrow the boat off of one of their family members?
Never did see the video but I was on the FD when the call came out.

Top Bottom